Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL12 - Game 3 - El Dorado [FINISHED]

EL DORADO (Gottlieb, 1975)

4 flipper drop target goodness.

El Dorado comp will run until Midnight, April 21.

eld.png

Download: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13222

This is the 3rd game of 8 total games to be played in VPGL12.

TOURNEY RULES

- 8 games played for 2 weeks each, Games that have multiple nominations will be posted first, then the rest drawn at random from the pool of nominations.

- VP10 version only. No user-modded tables unless purely graphical/lighting preferences. No tweaking of flipper strengths, changing table slope, etc.

- High Score must be from game played at time of competition - ie don't post your already existing high score

- play desktop on a PC or full screen in a vpin

- This is an honour system and purely for fun. Submit a score by screen dump or take a pic and post in this thread. New picture for each new score please.

Points system:

1: 20

2: 19

3: 18

... And so on.

NEW RULE: BALL 1 HERO

Bonus point (1) for the best Ball 1 score. Take a pic at the end of Ball 1 and post at any time

NB: the player currently leading the tournament cannot claim the Ball 1 Hero points. They can still be the Ball 1 Hero, though :)

SCORES:

1. JAR 173,610

2. Kane 134,240

3. Jed 107,600

4. Skids 94,050

5. Bishop 60,440

6. MrBungle: 57,690

Ball 1 Hero: JAR - 114,300

Edited by Jed

5-ball Score - 134,240

1-ball - 43,410

Both scores in one pic.

This table doesn't seem to display the current ball in play, so you'll just have to trust me on the 1-ball :074:

http://members.aussiebroadband.com.au/kanem/pic/VGL/eldorado.jpg

I came to ask if we were playing 5 or 3 ball. I'll run with 5 ball as it's default and what you used.

5-ball Score - 134,240

1-ball - 43,410

Both scores in one pic.

This table doesn't seem to display the current ball in play, so you'll just have to trust me on the 1-ball :074:

http://members.aussiebroadband.com.au/kanem/pic/VGL/eldorado.jpg

I came to ask if we were playing 5 or 3 ball. I'll run with 5 ball as it's default and what you used.

5 ball, yes. I think pretty much all EM machines were 5 ball - 3 ball games came in with the solid state era AFAIK.

only slightly more than JAR got in one ball!

Fun game, but that very top right target can be almost impossible to hit! Always seems to be the last one i need.

eld1.jpg

eld2.jpg

JAR has a small lead from Kane, and @MrBungle has been knocked from 3rd to 5th in one night... one day left of play.