Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP Willy Wonka

Koops

Aussie prices on Mr Pinballs Facebook Willy Wonka Pinball Machine

Collector's Edition $ 19,990

Limited Edition $15,490

Standard Edition $12,490

F ME!

- - - Updated - - -

I love Pinball altogether, whether it's Stern, JJP, BW, etc. But in this day and age with the way things are going, it would be in JJP's best interest to release a cheaper machine to be competitive with Stern's pro model of under $9k AUD. I know they are aware of this anyway so it's their call naturally. Either way, looking forward to playing this title.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Moderator
I’ve got nothing against you with the prices they are what JJP make them, but they are still not competitive against Stern

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You cant be serious

There is more on the standard edition playfield than any of the last Stern LE'S and its $1300 cheaper:lol

You cant be serious

There is more on the standard edition playfield than any of the last Stern LE'S and its $1300 cheaper:lol

Get an SE, rip the armour off and spend a couple of hundred on cherry red sparkled powdercoat plus clear coat.

Home made/ghetto collectors edition ;) (not quite but you get the idea)

I think it will be like Dialed In, alot of people not liking it...till they play it!

I was underwhelmed at first but then i figured out the shots and rules from watching the stream and I saw a ton of flow and combo shots being made by most players.

I think this will shoot like butter, just like DI does. But with even more shots on the playfield.

Like most JJP's the theme is not really for me but the rest looks great.

Keen to play this one.

Good to see the sales of this.

So much for the death of high end pins

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Just proves 1% of the population have more dollars than sence.

And oh yes it's the end of high end pins holding their value.

You cant be serious

If you think the base model JJP at nearly 13K is good value compared to a Stern base model go for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How good was it to see Pat Lawlor, nailing the two ramps consectively.

Well done JJP - Great theme and a beautiful table design. Can't wait to play it.

My only sour taste, is the low scoring points. Make it 1,000,000 points base value FFS. Stern changed it for Iron Maiden!

• Super Moderator
If you think the base model JJP at nearly 13K is good value compared to a Stern base model go for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt say that,but I think JJP's base model is good value compared to a Stern LE

Overall it didn't live up to the hype for me

Art looks lazy & generally poor both playfield and cab

Looks like it flows real nice & has unique shots & 4 flippers is good

Ruleset looks good & will get better

Toys are nothing special although OK

Sound & graphics poor to OK

Theme is not for me (even though I own a WOZ)

Expensive

Your Opinion only check Pinside or internet pinball database to see top 20 games in the past 20 years

They got Deadpool in the top 5.... Lol not sure that I would take that list too seriously. FYI the playfield is very good. Wonka aint a bad game by any means but it aint the best ever made. I am not judging this game based on the price either.

JJP Willy Wonka

They need to get a artist bugger the photo shopped art :( the sound would drive me crazy also. It’s taking a beating on pinside, I got sucked in by the hype hope it sells for Jacks sake but I’m not sure. All I see is the horrible spinning lollipop lol

Maybe these games are taking more of a beating than they should due to the amount of effort that went into the reveals? I think for Wonka lovers this game could not have been much better. Maybe if JJP did the playfield for BKSOR.... well that might have been something.

Forget the 'HYPE' as pinball hype, or public promotion seems to be more powerful and influential in pinball than the Aussie media is on TV.

Only one way to tell..............look at it in person and play the bastard yourself. Then make a decision and opinion. Simple.