Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP Willy Wonka

Koops

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaneda’s Pinball Podcast gave it a massive wrap yesterday as he played it at Jacks factory so I’m really looking forward to seeing this title. At last he has a awesome title all going well he’ll sell tons of these hopefully they get out the factory fast :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaneda’s Pinball Podcast gave it a massive wrap yesterday as he played it at Jacks factory so I’m really looking forward to seeing this title. At last he has a awesome title all going well he’ll sell tons of these hopefully they get out the factory fast :)

If it’s priced wrong he’s going to shoot himself in the foot.

I disagree.

With pinheads, money doesn't come into it.

They will buy it cause they want it.

I disagree.

With pinheads, money doesn't come into it.

They will buy it cause they want it.

So perhaps maybe I am totally wrong and I’m actually in the minority.

Perhaps the market has moved to the point where there won’t be a comparison to the rest of the market? Even if it’s triple/quadruple the price of a nib stern. Crazy times indeed.

Looks like I’ll just be watching this one from the sidelines.

what's the right price?

jjp le = nib stern le.

You can’t tell me at that price, if the pin was right, they wouldn’t all fly out the door with a wait list behind it.

The stern le market has shown that.

It won’t be that though or even close.

jjp le = nib stern le.

You can’t tell me at that price, if the pin was right, they wouldn’t all fly out the door with a wait list behind it.

The stern le market has shown that.

It won’t be that though or even close.

I wasn't aware JJP make an LE version?

From the other thread (I feel it’s almost inappropriate to speculate the price inside Wayne’s own announcement thread so posting here instead).

The CE is supposedly $12.5k US. LE $9500 US. Its our current exchange rate that is making it a hard sell, if we were back at parity it wouldn't be an issue.

So based on previous jjp pins sold here.

Atleast ...

$14k standard (Wayne previously mentioned a potc standard available at $13990).

$15k le ??? This almost fits with the whole “spend another 1k for Le” argument I always hear.

$17k-$20k ce Wayne said this in another potc thread 20k so wasn’t sure if that was a joke response or not. I did see a for sale offering a potc ce for that somewhere.

I would have liked to have seen Stern get the license to this one then at least people that really liked the theme could buy an under 10K Pro version, instead of the stupid prices that JJP put out not everyone has bottomless pockets.

Would love this one but just can’t justify the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To the FS thread, I will sell everything to buy this !

- Con

wait I can't buy this ......

Create an alias.....Witness protection plan. Or just wait a week someone will sell because it was't the game they just had to have.

Already a wonka thread... Do we need two?

You're not supposed to comment on a price inside a sponsors thread, however in a generic thread I would think it is more than appropriate to discuss it.

"8. DO NOT hi-jack other vendors’ threads with inappropriate posts. Any replies that conflict with the sale (e.g. “This is a rip off, I know where you can get these cheaper”, etc.) will not be tolerated. "

If it’s as good as Chris( Kaneda) says then there’s people out there with deep pockets and will pay but Jacks biggest issue is announcing a game and it ships 12 months later. Hopefully this time it’s announced and in people’s houses(Australia) 2-3 months later, because there’s so many games coming out most don’t wait and spend the cash elsewhere. Good luck JJP I hope you have a winner here.

You're not supposed to comment on a price inside a sponsors thread, however in a generic thread I would think it is more than appropriate to discuss it.

"8. DO NOT hi-jack other vendors’ threads with inappropriate posts. Any replies that conflict with the sale (e.g. “This is a rip off, I know where you can get these cheaper”, etc.) will not be tolerated. "

Ah I see. Had no idea.

Kinda ironic tho that said vendors can have opinions on other manufacturers prices etc tho.

Not that I think that’s bad or anything.

Just ironic. :SHTF:

Carry on...

If it’s as good as Chris( Kaneda) says then there’s people out there with deep pockets and will pay but Jacks biggest issue is announcing a game and it ships 12 months later. Hopefully this time it’s announced and in people’s houses(Australia) 2-3 months later, because there’s so many games coming out most don’t wait and spend the cash elsewhere. Good luck JJP I hope you have a winner here.

I'm hoping for jacks sake that they're much closer to shipping than everyone thinks. How many more "non-profitable" titles can jacks investor bear for the company before he says enough is enough.

Are there enough deep pockets to keep them going?