Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 386

Thread: JJP Willy Wonka

  1. #361

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,567
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2220 Post(s)
    Australia
    30th of may at sandbelt

  2. #362

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    State
    Pinball Central
    Posts
    2,604
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quoted
    465 Post(s)
    Australia
    Yes from 7pm Bayside Pinball Club Meet at Sandbelt Hotel
    Australian Distributors for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

  3. #363

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    181
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Australia
    We will also be streaming the event at twitch.tv/melbournesilverballleague

    Wonka will be on free play for the night and not in the tournament so there will be plenty of opportunity to get a few games in!!

  4. #364

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,567
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2220 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymainframe View Post
    We will also be streaming the event at twitch.tv/melbournesilverballleague

    Wonka will be on free play for the night and not in the tournament so there will be plenty of opportunity to get a few games in!!
    might just play wonka all night and not the comp lol

  5. #365

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    630
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    215 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by RGR View Post
    might just play wonka all night and not the comp lol
    No, no you can't...

    I was speaking to elpresidente of Bayside pinball and he said that you can only play Wonka if you are in the comp. (No tanking!) He also said that if you post a high score on Wonka then you can't play again until someone beats it...

  6. #366

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,567
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2220 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by nmercury View Post
    No, no you can't...

    I was speaking to elpresidente of Bayside pinball and he said that you can only play Wonka if you are in the comp. (No tanking!) He also said that if you post a high score on Wonka then you can't play again until someone beats it...
    all good!

  7. #367

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,572
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    561 Post(s)
    20 Games for me , and ME alone !!!! I have a Golden Ticket !
    ww.jpg

  8. #368

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    State
    Pinball Central
    Posts
    2,604
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quoted
    465 Post(s)
    Australia
    Just as well its set on tokens then?

    Might just be hiding out in the gaming room with the tokens
    Australian Distributors for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

  9. #369

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,677
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    633 Post(s)
    Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by thegrunta666 View Post
    20 Games for me , and ME alone !!!! I have a Golden Ticket !
    https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=148648


    its a fake i tell you!

  10. #370

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    State
    nsw
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)
    Australia
    lmao ^^

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. April 12th Release Willy Wonka
    By Ballypinball in forum Mr Pinball Australia
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 10:55 PM
  2. A Wonky thread about Willy Wonka Threads
    By ajfclark in forum Pinball
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th April 2019, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd November 2018, 08:51 PM
  4. How much is your willy worth??
    By stu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23rd January 2007, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •