Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Railways price rise 1st January 2019

Railways

Firstly I'd like to thank all the AA members that have supported our Railways trinkets over the years from what originally started as a bet I made to Mark that he couldn't replicate a new rail for his Corvette that was badly dented. Proved me wrong didn't he.

Unfortunately we've had to do a small price increase to keep the "lasers going" and also material has gone up as well. :(

Mark and I started this gig back in early 2011 and if memory serves me right we are still running on 2011 prices for the vast majority of trinkets.

Come 1st January 2019 any orders placed after that will be minimally dearer. At this stage rail pairs will rise by $5 and backcovers by $10. Mirrors in BA will stay at $65 pair for the time being. We'll re-evaluate probably Easter 2019 and see how we are going.

Thankyou :)

Edited by Railways

Railways price rise 1st January 2019

Firstly I'd like to thank all the AA members that have supported our Railways trinkets over the years from what originally started as a bet I made to Mark that he couldn't replicate a new rail for his Corvette that was badly dented. Proved me wrong didn't he.

Unfortunately we've had to do a small price increase to keep the lasers going and also material has gone up as well. :(

Mark and I started this gig back in early 2011 and if memory serves me right we are still running on 2011 prices for the vast majority of trinkets.

Come 1st January 2019 any orders placed after that will minimally dearer. At this stage rail pairs will rise by $5 and backcovers by $10. Mirrors in BA will stay at $65 pair for the time being. We'll re-evaluate probably Easter 2019 and see how we are going.

There still cheap with the rise. Thanks for doing it. Wazza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Railways and buses prices going up again, that's it, on with an election.....

Ow sorry my bad.

My mates at Railways are putting a modest price rise on there products.

About time I say. Gotta make beer money out of it or they won't be making us all fine products for our machines any longer will they?.

+1 for a fine job you guys do.

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately we've had to do a small price increase to keep the "lasers going" and also material has gone up as well. :(

Come 1st January 2019 any orders placed after that will be minimally dearer. At this stage rail pairs will rise by $5 and backcovers by $10. Mirrors in BA will stay at $65 pair for the time being. We'll re-evaluate probably Easter 2019 and see how we are going.

Hey Jeff

I’m after a new back box cover for my Gotlieb 1968 Funland if possible Do I need to give you sizes Or pics.?

Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Jeff

I’m after a new back box cover for my Gotlieb 1968 Funland if possible Do I need to give you sizes Or pics.?

Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Rob.

Pm sent.

- - - Updated - - -

..or a back door for a late 60's 2 player gottlieb?

Hi Tony.

pm sent sir.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...