Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

April 12th Release Willy Wonka

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The CE is supposedly $12.5k US. LE $9500 US. Its our current exchange rate that is making it a hard sell, if we were back at parity it wouldn't be an issue.

So I’m guessing LE around $AUD15-16k. Have we jumped the shark?

Not too many people have that sort of cash sitting around, so It becomes “how much more do I have to spend once I sell my “xxxxxxxx LE” “ . And that feeds into the other Saturation thread. How desperate are they to get this game and therefore how low will they go to sell the “xxxxxxx LE” once everyone else also decides to sell “xxxxxxx LE”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too many people have that sort of cash sitting around, so It becomes “how much more do I have to spend once I sell my “xxxxxxxx LE” “ . And that feeds into the other Saturation thread. How desperate are they to get this game and therefore how low will they go to sell the “xxxxxxx LE” once everyone else also decides to sell “xxxxxxx LE”.

they should definitely offload their ancient outdated 90s B/W games for under 5k to fund the best pin ever to come out Wonka :)

The plot thickens:)

When Wonka comes out, Iron Maiden LEs will be 8k. :laugh:

My inbox is full over 100 on the list already

Problem bringing in standard editions are 1 in 100 only want one Standard

most want LE or CE

We can special order a Standard if required

Pricing should be same as Pirates LE between $15-$16k

regards

- - - Updated - - -

come on man, don’t be like that. :/

Even Ferrari tell you their prices!

Surely you’re not handing Wayne a blank cheque and saying “put what ever number you like” right?

Pretty Much a Blank chq from Most these days, we have at least 40 customers who buy each new game regardless of Price..

Remember if you take the $9500 US price add some shipping Convert to AUD at .70c and add GST they are what they are due to our poor dollar

When Wonka comes out, Iron Maiden LEs will be 8k. :laugh:

And Maiden will still be the better game :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just jokes i really hope this hits it out of the ball park for everyone that's been waiting but i want a GNR so no idea what to do.

wonk will be the best pin ever made

Bought into the hype already, that didn't take long. I hope your right because it will be a very expensive beast and Jersey Jack do not hold their value.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow thats a dam lot for a pin but if they sell then the industry is in a good place!? If these go on site they would have to be set to $3-$5 game you would think.

Still only $10 for a night out for you mate.

Wow thats a dam lot for a pin but if they sell then the industry is in a good place!? If these go on site they would have to be set to $3-$5 game you would think.

Coming from a player like yourself, (i have watched and competed against you and i rate you highly) who doesn't buy pins due to the availability of onsite games to play... that's not a good seed to plant.

Yeah well how would you pay off a pin worth 16k? These things are designed to make $$ and if they aint on site, thats another nail in the coffin for the industry. Pinball over the years has cost more. Back when I was playing it was 20cents, then 40, then $1, then $2. Through every increase people have blown up. If innovation has to come at a cost to keep the industry alive, then so be it. People are willing to fork out $16k for a luxury item but are not happy with paying more than $2 for a game. I personally dont get that.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, no one really cares about $2 like they used to. Heck Maccas has a "loose change" menu for $2 items. Arguably they need to bring back the "gamble" in pinball, cos mainstreamers are not interested.... Increasing the price might give them something to play for...

My turn to admit I have no recollection of seeing this movie. I was shocked when people had never heard an Iron Maiden song but I guess it’s possible just to miss these things in life. By the time VHS came around I was a teen and probably not interested. Was this on TV every year or something? So many people seem to know about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

WTF how could anybody not have seen this movie it is a cult classic, free to air tv play it every few months or so, do yourself a favour get hold of a copy and watch it.

WTF how could anybody not have seen this movie it is a cult classic, free to air tv play it every few months or so, do yourself a favour get hold of a copy and watch it.

I have got so much better childhood memories of the book, would rather it based on that and the book illustrations.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Edited by robm