Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gosford Car Museum Auction

At the "Back to the Fifties" museum auction at cameron park recently everything went for stupid money . There were a few pinnies there too that went well overpriced

I was there for some of it, still can't get over how much the reproduction novelty gas pumps and signs went for.

I found some of the reproduction golden fleece signs online for a couple of hundred, yet at the auction people were paying in the thousands for them.... :unsure

I was there for some of it, still can't get over how much the reproduction novelty gas pumps and signs went for.

I found some of the reproduction golden fleece signs online for a couple of hundred, yet at the auction people were paying in the thousands for them.... :unsure

All auctions are the same, only a few seasoned people will do research, the rest just think that because its a auction stuff will go cheap.

I was at a truck auction yesterday and watched some ex mine trucks go pretty cheap, then there were the same model mine trucks that had been stripped with no running gear etc go for twice the money :unsure.

Being a classic car auction you can bet there will be a heap of collectors after the same cars, so prices are going to be up there.

All auctions are the same, only a few seasoned people will do research, the rest just think that because its a auction stuff will go cheap.

I was at a truck auction yesterday and watched some ex mine trucks go pretty cheap, then there were the same model mine trucks that had been stripped with no running gear etc go for twice the money :unsure.

Being a classic car auction you can bet there will be a heap of collectors after the same cars, so prices are going to be up there.

Todds has a habit of slipping repro stuff thru

I find safest bet is to try and hit clearing sales way out od town these days if up for road trips

Todds has a habit of slipping repro stuff thru

I find safest bet is to try and hit clearing sales way out od town these days if up for road trips

Been to some country auctions where there has been some repro stuff, the auctioneer covers his ass by saying that they dont know if the item is original or repro, they know that some idiot will pay too much for it.

Been to some country auctions where there has been some repro stuff, the auctioneer covers his ass by saying that they dont know if the item is original or repro, they know that some idiot will pay too much for it.

Our local does that since got stung while ago by accident

Im lucky a young guy collects near the folks and is good for pointers when asked.

Touchwood my last oil item was $2 at a garage sale so worth a risk

At the "Back to the Fifties" museum auction at cameron park recently everything went for stupid money . There were a few pinnies there too that went well overpriced

Saw glen jennings, the owner of the museum, driving around the other week in a silver cobra.