Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

EOI - Meet with Q*Bert programmer Warren Davis - May 22-26 time frame

Hello all.

We have had interest from Warren Davis to attend the Gala-Gala event week at Pincadia. Warren would love to attend and give a presentation about his time as a classic arcade developer in the golden age of gaming, as well as other projects past and present.

Warren has asked if we could gauge interest in how many people would attend a presentation. Time and date are to be confirmed, possibly a week night, or even a weekend late morning.

At this stage, the event will either be free, or very low cost ($10 or so). There would obviously be a Q&A session with Warren, and a chance for autographs.

Please reply here if you would have an interest in meeting Warren to help make this happen.

Pincadia

I'd love to go and get my Q*Bert marquee signed... but I'm about 1200km too far south :(

Would be very cool to meet with a Golden Age developer and especially such an iconic game. Hope there is interest from locals.

I'd love to go and get my Q*Bert marquee signed... but I'm about 1200km too far south :(

Would be very cool to meet with a Golden Age developer and especially such an iconic game. Hope there is interest from locals.

Assuming Warren does attend, and early signs of interest in hearing him talk are good - you could mail your marquee to Pincadia and I'll get it signed for you.

Assuming Warren does attend, and early signs of interest in hearing him talk are good - you could mail your marquee to Pincadia and I'll get it signed for you.

That is a very generous offer, thank you. I'll send you a PM!