Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Recommendations for Pinball Service Technician, North Coast NSW

punkin

Question

Hi all, i live in Woolgoolga NSW between Coff's Harbour and Grafton.

Looking for any recommendations of service people you have used in the area or know to be good.

I have a new pinball (deadpool) that will need servicing sometimes and i have a Pandoras Box 3 console that needs work as the sound and the flashing controls have stopped working.

10 answers to this question

• Administrators

Nothing on that guy from me, however AA member Ken @Skybeaux MIGHT do a house call. Not sure if he dioes them or not but he is in Newcastle and is an A1 tech. He does a lot of board repairs for AA members, I just don't know if he does site visits??

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Shit, just read the first post and realised you are well North of Newy. Ken is probably not an option.

Thanks for the recommendation guys, and yes i go up Coffs way on average every few months doing house calls.

I always try to organise them so i have several to do in one trip rather than travel for just one person.. makes it more cost effective for everyone involved that way!

Should be heading up there again within the next few weeks hopefully, have three on the list for the next run so far.

https://www.facebook.com/MrPinbologistPinballRestorations

Great stuff Mitch and thanks guys. I'll send you a PM with my contact details and we'll organise a service sometime in the future. There's a couple little things with it so far like the left bumper shooting the ball over to the right inlane or shooter lane on occasion.

I'm sure it's going to want servicing now and then anyway.