Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

ColorDMD order - Who wants in?

Coon82

Hi Guys,

I'll be doing a ColorDMD order early next week. Anyone want to tack onto the order so we can make the most of free delivery to offset some of the GST costs?

Keeping it simple, for convenience I'd prefer to keep it to the Melbourne guys only unless you're going to Hashmans Xmas bash. Sort of defeats the point if I have to forward intestate...

If interested please PM me by close of this coming weekend and I'll coordinate.

Wheres the details about “free delivery” please...

They used to advertise it on their site but not anymore. However the times I've ordered 3 together they've been discounted to offset the delivery.

I'll be ordering one (possibly two) whether anyone is interested in getting one also or not. With the dollar the way it is, postage and GST now the cost is getting up there so just thought I'd put it out there as a potential win win :)

They used to advertise it on their site but not anymore. However the times I've ordered 3 together they've been discounted to offset the delivery.

Yep, if you add 3 to the shopping cart you get the shipping option of "Buy 3 Ship Free!! (USPS Priority Mail International)"

Damn, just ordered one a week ago :(

Ah bummer. Oh well, no doubt there'll be other opportunities to combine an order with someone else in the future. These will be the last ones I'll need unless there's a change in my line up.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested in joining in on this order. Are you aware GST will be applicable when they arrive into the country and will most likely be held in customs until paid?

Thanks mate, yes I'm aware. The way I'm looking at it is the free delivery sort of covers the GST. Should be enough time to sort all that out and have released from Customs by the 15th.

PM me to let me know what you're after and we'll go from there.