Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Black Knight Sword of Rage

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)
    Yeah its an awesome theme and I love the animations but i still own a GOTLE (me and ray love it) so I pulled out of my BKSORLE. Will be good to see how it ends up though. So many games that are raved about early end up disappointing for me and vice versa. Everyone hated walking dead at release and now its one of the best.

State
    New south wales
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)
    A few of sr games are around the 5 shot for layouts... it's nothing strange with him... he does seem to have the knack of making it feel like there is more.

There is a dude in Germany I think it was that does a bunch of coin door decals specifically for newer sterns... I got one for luci back in the day as a replacement for the stock sticker for acdc.... before Stern went full scrooge.

State
    Sydney
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    It would be nice if they had the option to change the music a bit .... my old Gotlieb Hulk could do that

State
    Blacktown
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1047 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashman View Post
    Everyone hated walking dead at release and now its one of the best.
    I’ll disagree with you on that statement Hashie. I thought twd was good out of the box. I enjoyed initial code although I didn’t play it too much only a few games at the release and then not again until I bought mine (I think it was just after the big code drop) but I liked the layout and what was initially there for me to sit back and pounce on one when @Dedrok let me know one was available
    In: Houdini, Iron man, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, Bram Stroker's Dracula, Demolition man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2226 Post(s)
    Initial code was poo, but that doesnt mean that you shouldnt like it. Code now is pretty good.

State
    Central QLD
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    337 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesder View Post
    A quick question for you Stern veterans - I was looking at the feature audits in the service menu and noticed that all of them are currently sitting at 0. So the audits that show how many times a mode has been activated, or completed, scores set in rangers, drains, tilts, etc are all at 0. My game is set to free play, but I'd be expecting those audits to still tally up as games are played. Is there something I need to configure for these audits to start working? Or are the audits only tracked on paid games?
    Will have to wait for code
    Audits are always sketchy with early code on new Sterns

Appreciate the great updates with your game

Awesome man !
    Pinball, Its an Addiction

State
    Berwick, Victoria
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    I contacted AMD about it a few days ago and they were thinking it's due to incomplete code. Regardless, they contacted Stern and then Stern requested for me to perform an audit dump and send the file along. Not sure if i'll hear anything back, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando77 View Post
    Will have to wait for code
    Audits are always sketchy with early code on new Sterns
    Eschew the standard. Turn the paradigm upside down.

State
    Berwick, Victoria
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    I went in to the audit again tonight and noticed they are now actively tracking during play. This has only kicked in to action since I ran the audit dump to USB last night. Not sure why that would be, but the audits now seem to be tracking as a result of that. I sent a message off to AMD to let them know.
    Eschew the standard. Turn the paradigm upside down.

State
    sydney
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quoted
    940 Post(s)
    Put the Pro in at Hamilton Station hotel in Newcastle today. LE going into Level Up Arcade next month

1D71D081-279F-469C-A788-3F25EA7C384E.jpg

State
    SA
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    www.pinballmuseum.com.au
    www.facebook.com/pinballmuseum

Subscribe to the quarterly newsletter to keep up to date with everything going on at the Australian Pinball Museum: www.pinballmuseum.com.au/?p=Newsletter

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread Information