Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Black Knight Sword of Rage

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    567 Post(s)
    Nice one @Jesder, the whole NIB experience when its the first one you have ever had in life is terrific. Billions on the planet would not understand the feeling us Pinheads get with a NIB Unboxing.....be hey, stuff them ! They don't know what they are missing, Enjoy your Night with your Knight

State
    Berwick, Victoria
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    Well I mentioned earlier about wondering how long before shield issues might kick in. For me it was around game #70 . Thankfully, it was an easy fix.

I noticed mid game the shield was sitting on an angle.

On closer inspection, there are two screws that attach the shield to the knight assembly. The top screw was missing. I also noticed a lock nut missing from a post in the same area.

The area is protected with a multi layer clear plastic setup, which can be removed via 2 screws.

Thankfully the missing screw was in the machine and located close to the shield.

The screw was installed again and the other tightened up. I also replaced the missing lock nut. Thought I'd post it up for others as it might be worth checking the state of the screws
    Eschew the standard. Turn the paradigm upside down.

State
    Berwick, Victoria
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    A quick question for you Stern veterans - I was looking at the feature audits in the service menu and noticed that all of them are currently sitting at 0. So the audits that show how many times a mode has been activated, or completed, scores set in rangers, drains, tilts, etc are all at 0. My game is set to free play, but I'd be expecting those audits to still tally up as games are played. Is there something I need to configure for these audits to start working? Or are the audits only tracked on paid games?

State
    Carrum Downs Vic
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)
    Maybe try utility’s then audits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Budgie

State
    Berwick, Victoria
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgie View Post
    Maybe try utility’s then audits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had a look through the utilities menu, but couldn't really spot anything that looked like it enable the audits.

I did see there was an installs sub menu that has various preset configs to install. I'm wondering if "Novelty" or "Home Play" modes would disable the audits?

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)
    So Stern have rejigged the premiums and the Le's with a new "physical game enhancement".

I wonder if lack of sales and/or complaints about a pretty mild upper playfield has made that happen.

"Stern Pinball will be revealing new Black Knight code and a new physical game enhancement only for the Premium and Limited Edition models this Monday, June 24th.

This exciting code update contains a new RANSOM WIZARD MODE, featuring sounds, speech and display effects from Black Knight 2000!

In addition, there is a new LAST CHANCE feature, allowing players to continue the action of their gaming experience with an enhanced SUPER CATAPULT MULTIBALL!

This code is exclusively for the Premium and Limited Edition models. New Pro code is coming soon.

In addition to this code update, Stern will reveal a new physical game enhancement that will extend the upper playfield gameplay experience. "

State
    Berwick, Victoria
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quoted
    565 Post(s)
    I made a couple of small upgrades for the coin door this weekend. First up is replacing the generic coin return button insert. A new Black Knight insert was made up and installed.

There's an empty rectangle along the coin door that is begging for a decal of some kind. I made up a few variations to try.

These were printed out on to peel and stick gloss paper and then covered in clear contact. The corners were trimmed round and then installed.

The new decal and coin inserts add a nice little presentation lift to the front of the machine.

State
    Shepparton Vic
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1763 Post(s)
    Stern used to put a decal there but more cost cutting has now left the area vacant.

State
    Central Coast NSW
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashman View Post
    So Stern have rejigged the premiums and the Le's with a new "physical game enhancement".

I wonder if lack of sales and/or complaints about a pretty mild upper playfield has made that happen.

"Stern Pinball will be revealing new Black Knight code and a new physical game enhancement only for the Premium and Limited Edition models this Monday, June 24th.

This exciting code update contains a new RANSOM WIZARD MODE, featuring sounds, speech and display effects from Black Knight 2000!

In addition, there is a new LAST CHANCE feature, allowing players to continue the action of their gaming experience with an enhanced SUPER CATAPULT MULTIBALL!

This code is exclusively for the Premium and Limited Edition models. New Pro code is coming soon.

In addition to this code update, Stern will reveal a new physical game enhancement that will extend the upper playfield gameplay experience. "
    Maybe Stern are putting back in what was meant to be there in the first place? Slow sales are forcing them to make changes for the better. I like it.

State
    SA
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)
    Not sure Stern will be able to save face on this title by adding this stuff that should have been in there originally. Tight asses.
    So want to love this game, as for me the theme rocks but mannnn that layout kills it.
    Only 5 main shots(left to VUK, 2 orbits, flail and shield) ain't enough and is the reason I sold GOT after about 3 days. Mehhhhh.
    Excuse me while I hibernate till late October.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread Information