Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any love for the Nintendo Wii U?

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

i've been thinking about getting one for ages now... have not had a new console in years, maybe this should be it.

bought a ps4 when they first came out but i sold it soon after, just didn't give me anything over the wii and 360 i'd been playing for so long. old habits die hard...

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Quoted
    347 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    i've been thinking about getting one for ages now... have not had a new console in years, maybe this should be it.

bought a ps4 when they first came out but i sold it soon after, just didn't give me anything over the wii and 360 i'd been playing for so long. old habits die hard...
    They're pretty cheap really. My Sister got a Wii U from EB Games for $140. I was lucky and got mine boxed from Gumtree for $300 with about 14 good games and a bunch of accessories. Now seems a good time to buy as the Switch has been out for a while and lots of people have moved on to that.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stuzza View Post
    They're pretty cheap really. My Sister got a Wii U from EB Games for $140. I was lucky and got mine boxed from Gumtree for $300 with about 14 good games and a bunch of accessories. Now seems a good time to buy as the Switch has been out for a while and lots of people have moved on to that.
    That is cheap!

I have a lot of games on ext hdd for the wii can these be also used on a softmodded Wii U ?

Have been looking at the switch, it's a cool idea and i'm really happy to see how successful it has been for Nintendo. But the basis of it being also a handheld unit is a bit lost on me, i don't really do small screen gaming. so the Wii U would still be my pref.

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)
    That is cheap!

I have a lot of games on ext hdd for the wii can these be also used on a softmodded Wii U ?

Have been looking at the switch, it's a cool idea and i'm really happy to see how successful it has been for Nintendo. But the basis of it being also a handheld unit is a bit lost on me, i don't really do small screen gaming. so the Wii U would still be my pref.
    I love my switch, for the 3 games I have lol, bought for zelda pretty much, I can say iv never used it as a handheld, dont see the point .

State
    Queensland
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    289 Post(s)
    That is cheap!

if u softmod, the wii u can play wii and wii u games off a hard drive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mameshane View Post
    if u softmod, the wii u can play wii and wii u games off a hard drive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    That's awesome now to do some wii u softmod reading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information