Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sega megalo 410

Just picked up this beast this morning $100 off gumtree. Told me the screen wouldn’t show picture.......... lol score. this thing is excellent condition came with Vurtua Striker 98 just the buttons need replacing light fixed and a hell of a clean out. Will update over time

Special Thanks to @mR_CaESaR I wouldn’t have this cab if it wasent for him.

57507323220__89C9655A-3FDE-4D24-8CDC-FE7E2A17397D.thumb.JPG.3fae13ada2ff5d1ea40c38193a8ebf10.JPG

57507394424__9370CCA3-2EF1-4689-A67F-3BC4DF102401.thumb.JPG.0940da66b090c795bfcb61d6f30afa9c.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Thats awesome!! Congrats!!

I scored an Egrett 2 for $200 and a Free Sega Astro City with an original Bubble Bobble PCB Last year.

Its awesome when these scores happen!

Damn really those 2 are way better scores than mine. He said he had 19 people ring him but no one could pick up as early as me I got to his house 4am lol

Damn really those 2 are way better scores than mine. He said he had 19 people ring him but no one could pick up as early as me I got to his house 4am lol

Doesn't matter which is better, yours is still awesome!!

A good score is a good score..

I think my best score ever was a Tron LE pinball for 6k and an Environmental Discs of Tron complete cab/cockpit working for $900 :041:

Wow at 4am! And he didn't mind??

Maybe he likes to get up to go fishing or something? And let people pick up cabs.. haha!

Haha yeah he said first one first served I asked what time he wakes up. Said 4am I was like owell I’ll see you then lol. Really cool guy just needed it gone ASAP and damn nice tron setup!!!!

Haha yeah he said first one first served I asked what time he wakes up. Said 4am I was like owell I’ll see you then lol. Really cool guy just needed it gone ASAP and damn nice tron setup!!!!

That’s awesome what a legend!

Excellent score on this one. I saw it during my GT searches and then also had it sent to me by two people :) I have no room for it and couldn't be bothered with a project, so I didn't get in contact with the seller. Clearly, it was not a project and what you ended up with is awesome. Bargain of 2019 thus far.

575111654.95076.thumb.jpg.b4019ba327c68a654d9ad6fc5ce545c2.jpg575122703.135447.thumb.jpg.1a772ca8ded31d82ff5125073e146fdc.jpg replaced a few buttons just to be able to play lol game works great. Opened it up it needs a good clean so I’ll get to pulling it apart over the week. Ants everywhere in the cab guessing there’s a nest inside somewhere. Pulled the sega model 3 out.

Image is a bit cloudy I’ll get to the lenses later today hopefully see if they need a clean.

It’s in pretty good shape just needs a thorough clean out. @namastepat yeah your setup is awesome I scan through the candy cab thread all the time. The megalo would take up 2 astro spots easy haha

Yeah man it cleaned up really well it’s just the mirror now that I have to clean but damn I can’t find a Manual or anything. Still trying to figure out how to take it apart IMG_1718.thumb.JPG.6bd3493f1f2129041f0e77b1caed6985.JPG marquee lights up aswell it was just disconnected. But now I have a sound issue I must have bumped something somewhere struggling to find the issue.