Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Whats your favorite pinball from the 60s?

A collector I used to know had a Williams Magic City which I remember playing the hell out of on one visit to his shed. Fun game but it kicked my arse a lot and I never managed to completely spell Magic City. I'd like to play one again some time

Not a pinball but I remember an EM Helicopter game that you had to take off an land on the lite pads while the clock ticked down. I played this at the airport before Tullamarine came on line.

So cool that you mentioned that ... thanks man ... i haven't seen or thought about that game for nearly 30 years ... it was one of the first games i played as a young kid that i actually felt i was good at while the older guys were kicking my arse on pins, space invaders and asteroids.

Use to play a Kings And Queens in Big Top but that was about the only one I can think of that was still being operated. We did get a Hayburner 2 and a Royal Guard partially stripped playfields for free that was quickly turned into my very first HomeBrew called DemiGods.

Electric flippers and bumpers, the rest you had to count but at 14 years old, it was pretty exciting. To think we used to charge 10cents a game to the neighbourhood kids to play that HomeBrew.

2 years later we had a WildLife and a Big Brave on 10 cents play or 3 plays for 20c cashing in on the neighbourhood kids again. Both complete machines they were that cost $80 for both. ( Package deal). ;)

So cool that you mentioned that ... thanks man ... i haven't seen or thought about that game for nearly 30 years ... it was one of the first games i played as a young kid that i actually felt i was good at while the older guys were kicking my arse on pins, space invaders and asteroids.

Not 100% sure, but I think they had that game at Luna Park Sydney (inside Coney Island) last time I was there. Something like it anyway.

Not a pinball but I remember an EM Helicopter game that you had to take off an land on the lite pads while the clock ticked down. I played this at the airport before Tullamarine came on line.

This is my 70s version of the helicopter game there was an earlier version called Whirlybird and it was blue and you had to try tough the lot up metal wires

b05440c6a3bd4c7d83d8dbf8635e801c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my 70s version of the helicopter game there was an earlier version called Whirlybird and it was blue and you had to try tough the lot up metal wires

The one I played was bigger in size & had five coloured landing pads that lit up. I think each pad were titled with a city like "New York, Tokyo, London, Sydney & Berlin" something like that anyway.

The one I played was bigger in size & had five coloured landing pads that lit up. I think each pad were titled with a city like "New York, Tokyo, London, Sydney & Berlin" something like that anyway.

That's the one I remember. It lit a pad till you landed on it the another pad would light up.