Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 12 - Game 1 - Pin*Bot [FINISHED]

gtx 770 graphics out of my main pc down graded that as i just play xbox for games these days. people were also saying they were having similar problems when using a external dmd on 3rd screen that it just uses extreme amount of cpu I do need to upgrade the cpu but that can come later so I'm not using pinup now but kept the 3 screens just using it for normal dmd now

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What resolution are you running on your DMD screen? Drop it to 640x480 if it's not there already.

What resolution are you running on your DMD screen? Drop it to 640x480 if it's not there already.
thanks @OzStick that is something iv not tried and it makes sense why it was fine when I first tested it before i did modifications to the cabinet I'll let you know how it goes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just a reminder Pinbot comp closes this Sunday @7pm! JAR (who is also the ball 1 hero) has a small lead over Kane.

I'm going to reintroduce the Spoonman award for last place which means nothing in points standings, i just like it though :)

Just a reminder Pinbot comp closes this Sunday @7pm! JAR (who is also the ball 1 hero) has a small lead over Kane.

I'm going to reintroduce the Spoonman award for last place which means nothing in points standings, i just like it though :)

7pm, is that a new timeslot?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I thought it was midnight last time, usually it would get closer off at some time the next day, but anything after midnight was invalid? It's all good, but I used to have a catch before bed on the Sunday, I can't get near it till 8 or 9.

I thought it was midnight last time, usually it would get closer off at some time the next day, but anything after midnight was invalid? It's all good, but I used to have a catch before bed on the Sunday, I can't get near it till 8 or 9.

Ah cool, ok let's leave it at midnight for all table close then, give people a decent chance for a last minute Sunday night bash.

After several infuriating sessions with this version, I reckon it's safe to say it plays harder than the real pinball. Don't think I've found that with any game before.

@JustAnotherRat how much of your score was solar bonus ? Just wondering [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Ah cool, ok let's leave it at midnight for all table close then, give people a decent chance for a last minute Sunday night bash.

After several infuriating sessions with this version, I reckon it's safe to say it plays harder than the real pinball. Don't think I've found that with any game before.

@JustAnotherRat how much of your score was solar bonus ? Just wondering [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

The later finish was to cater for AceJas but I used it occasionally.

I have no idea where my points came from. I don't know what a solar bonus is.

i put about a zillion credits in Pinbot over the last 4 hours or so and went completely rain man on the ramp and got there with a Ball 1 Hero score of 7,038,060 (pic of ball in chute start of ball 2)

20190407-222847.jpg

and a final score of 8,406,870

Found out something about the solar bonus, you can't ever get higher than 5,950,00 if you go past that figure it resets to 5,000,000 robbing you of a million points on the solar bonus. Happened to me twice before I noticed it :rolleyes

20190407-223657.jpg

Pinbot is now closed, and i got my first win (ever?) and Ball 1 Hero albeit on a machine I knew pretty intimately...

Thanks to everyone who played and submitted scores on this game which can be pretty brutal!

Final standings are:

1. Jed: 8,406,870 - 21 points (+1 for Ball 1 Hero)

2. JustAnotherRat: 6,610,910 - 19 points

3. Kane: 6,115,670 - 18 points

4. Wob: 3,761,560 - 17 points

5. Skids: 3,607,210 - 16 points

6. MrBungle: 2,157,400 - 15 points

7. Bishop83: 2,085,030 - 14 points

Now in play: Mustang (1 week remaining) and El Dorado (2 weeks remaining)

Did you find the new version easier?
Yes, the new version plays a bit slower and the slings aren't quite as manic. It plays much closer to real now I think or at least, plays much closer to the machine I had [emoji4]

There's are still a couple bugs to iron out the solar bonus 6M bug and also, when multiball starts and you capture one ball again but drain the next, it should spit the captured one out and the ball should continue, but it ends play instead. I flagged these issues with Bord. He's given me jackbot to test [emoji41]