Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Knight 2000 + Gottlieb Excalibur

Once again, I have too many pins and need to make some room, so hoping sell these both together.

Black Knight 2000 Williams System 11 - $3,000

Plays great!

Playfield is decent. Has the usually Mylar lift, wear on some areas like top/side lanes, magna save etc.

Cabinet is decent on one side but has a fair amount of scratches and wear on the other.

Original back glass in excellent condition

Display is great

All electronics are great with no errors (NVRAM installed)

Fully LED with Ryza's non ghosting, plus LED strip to pop certain areas

Mirror blades

New flipper kits (upgraded to WPC)

All parts fully striped, cleaned and new sleeves added. Pop bumpers fully rebuilt and spit the ball around like crazy!

Plays great and really does look amazing with the flashers and GI.

I was going to purchase a reproduction playfield and showroom this one, but yeah, we all have a to do list which never gets done.

Excalibur Gottlieb System 80b (Sold pending payment)

Very rough project pin

Bought this with the intent of one day restoring, again another unfinished/unstarted project

Cabinet is rough

Playfield is rough

Parts (ramps, flippers, targets etc) are rough

This one I actually never even turned on! Was told all it needed were fuses (pft of course that's all hey), so my plan was to test the boards one by one and take it from there. This never eventuated, and it sat in the corner for a long time. I was shown pictures of it working though, with the display lit up, but I'm assuming it blew fuses.

Oh I did actually start on the Driver board when I got it. From memory, 2 or 4 transistors were shorted, so I removed them with plans to replace.

Pick up from Westmeadows 3049

Would prefer pick up, but happy to work with someone if they want it transported interstate.

Edited by Holy-SNES

I think it's going to be hard to sell two pinnies from two different companies together. I love the Black Knight, but not the Gottlieb. So I will miss out on it because I don't want both? I will probably be wrong though, the way people jump on pinnies these days. Wazza.