Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

ICE games claw/crane/skill tester PCB

Smellypaddler

Question

Hi,

I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if I have put this in the wrong section (I did look and this seemed most logical).

I recently purchased an ICE games "Super Bounce" claw machine with a hope to restore it to working condition for my daughter to play with. Everything is there and it is in great condition with the exception that it is missing the mainboard.

I've searched for hours on the internet and the closest I have got to a tested PCB is $720 used board in Australia and $350 for a tested used board from the states.

It seems that it is a reasonably common board used in many ICE games crane machine games but I cam coming up stumps trying to locate one in Australia. Untested or not working is fine if the price is right as I can get it fixed but where to start?

If anyone has any leads on places to try in Australia or the USA for a used board I'd love to hear from you. The $720 board is from Zax.

My next option is to buy a full replacement kit from China but I really want to try and use what is already there and get it working as an original.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

1 answer to this question