Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LAI 26 inch metal trim for glass.

Hey guys,

@Anthony recently made these for me as I was missing one on my TMNT cab. It is the piece of metal trim that sits at the bottom of the glass, where it meets the cabinet. It screws down to prevent someone from removing the glass. All of the LAI 4-player 26 inch cabs (TMNT, Vendetta, Simpsons) have the same piece of trim. They are brushed stainless steel, and will need to be painted black as per standard on the cabs.

45488845_579893529134876_4409743094325444608_n.thumb.jpg.16c998bc3dcbeb15e8828e29604eedf6.jpg

Anthony very kindly made five of them in one run, and I only need one, so I am putting the rest up for free pickup if anyone needs one in Brisbane. I do actually recall someone starting a thread asking for one of these, but I can't find the thread. So if anyone remembers who that was, tag them in this thread please.

They are free, but I put them in the arcade for sale section, as more people might see them that way.

Let me know if you'd like one. Anthony did a bang up job on these, they are top quality :)