Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nice Shiny Balls

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/95065-BEST-PINBALLS-TO-USE

Some good suggestions here. @ajfclark makes a good point as this will determine what type of ball to use. The above thread is full of info.

This is what I went with:

Ninja balls (from Ball Baron) for my non-magnet machines and nice shiny carbon steel balls (eBay user 'BCTRADE') for the magnet machines.

I bought a heap of ninja ones..because I'm a must have best bling type of obsessed pinhead...honestly...I can't see them being way better shine wise and pretty disappointed to be honest.

Mine have been rolling around inside my wifes handbag for years so I guess they would be either ultra polished or rusty by now.

"Hey Honey:D. Can I have a look inside your handbag please?":worship:

'What for?, theres no money in there as you spend it all on that silly hobby and nothing else worthwhile in there anyway":redface

Yes RTBB for my new balls.

RTBB it is then! No magnets, just standard PF. Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Mine have been rolling around inside my wifes handbag for years so I guess they would be either ultra polished or rusty by now.

"Hey Honey:D. Can I have a look inside your handbag please?":worship:

'What for?, theres no money in there as you spend it all on that silly hobby and nothing else worthwhile in there anyway":redface

Yes RTBB for my new balls.

You’re a funny man!!

I'm after some gold pinballs. Can anyone recommend a source for those?

I don't think anyone make them anymore.. I bought heaps a few years ago.. tried to buy some recently.. they don't do them anymore because stupid people were complaining that they were getting worn out..

So they stop making them..

Thanks for your input, guys. Bling pinballs FB page shows no activity since 2011. There's also a couple threads on pinside where people are looking for gold pinballs but no-one seems to be selling them.

It looks like the gold pinballs are no longer available.

• 4 weeks later...

Put new Ninja balls in my Deadpool Pro yesterday. What a difference they make. Game speed is incredible with the heavier balls. Sometimes it gets to the flipper before i have even seen it coming.

Good thing is that it seems to have cured the left bumper from chucking the balls over into the right return or shooter lanes.