Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New to Netflix - What to watch

There is some ok anime available on Netflix. They are promising more and have been actively adding to it too. Castlevania series isn’t too bad once it picks up towards end of season one and season two feels better straight from episode one. Samurai Champloo is really good too for fans of Cowboy Beebop.

And then there are the plethora of regular tv like The Inbetweeners, IT Crowd, Peep Show and Arrested Developement.

A lot of the Netflix original stuff I am getting tired of pretty quickly especially when it come to TV shows. Punisher, Daredevil, Haunting of Hill House and Lost in Space are pretty poor imo. Stranger Things is pretty good though.

One thing I will say is use search after a while it assumes it knows you pretty well. I find my moods and taste vary more than it’s algorithms can handle and it hides loads of content. Search an actor or director or specific series sometimes helps too. It didn’t once show me all the Monty Python available until I searched for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• Administrators
just watched the first season of 'The Umbrella Academy'

Great show. Even my wife loved it. Just started on the second season of The OA. First season really good.....not sure about Season 2 yet. Also started watching Black Summer, Zombie Series...not bad so far.

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

For something that's shorter than the hour long ep's I've been watching lately

try Dead to Me

got the beautiful Christina Applegate in it

dark comedy in spots but pretty good so far

wife found it and I'm ok watching it

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone enjoys godfather style gangster stuff, season 2 of Bad Blood is on etflix now. Enjoyed the first one and binged last night on the new one.

Not brain food but better than watching bloopers.

Black mirror has 3 new episodes listed. The first ep (Striking Vipers) shows what VR may end up being like :lol. In the ep one of the guys owns a futuristic pinball machine (as are all things in black mirror). All I can say is someone please invent a frosted perspex cabinet now!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssr40U3-do0&feature=youtu.be

Ha! Scroll down to see the head box (GC doesn't say RGR!! :lol)

https://decider.com/2019/06/05/black-mirror-season-5-easter-eggs/