Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New to Netflix - What to watch

• 3 weeks later...
Binged all of season 3 of Stranger Things today..........all I can say is I hope I don't have to wait as long for season 4 [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1695]

sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]

+1 All done - Loved it

Tip - Dont stop it when the credits roll on the last episode!

Still haven't seen any stranger things I must get around to that

I wouldn't bother. Started watching ep1 of s1 last night...it's a kids show pitched at 10 year olds isn't it?

I admit i didn't last more than 10 or 15 mins before turning it off, but i don't understand how adults watch it?

• Administrators
I wouldn't bother. Started watching ep1 of s1 last night...it's a kids show pitched at 10 year olds isn't it?

I admit i didn't last more than 10 or 15 mins before turning it off, but i don't understand how adults watch it?

I just watched the last ep of Season 3 last night.

Its not a kids show, its a show pitched at our generation due to it being set in the 80's. Tonnes of references and setups built specifically for us.

Season 1 was fantastic

Season 2 in my opinion was very average

Season 3 was fantastic

Brad

Might want to give it more than 10min its worth it

And I wouldn't call it a show for 10 year old kids :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvzrc6Nx9xQ

• Administrators
I just watched the last ep of Season 3 last night.

Its not a kids show, its a show pitched at our generation due to it being set in the 80's. Tonnes of references and setups built specifically for us.

Season 1 was fantastic

Season 2 in my opinion was very average

Season 3 was fantastic

Brad

It's just a shame every season is getting shorter.

I said to the Mrs I bet the first thing I see is "One year later" and yep there it was. I guess it was expected when young kids rapidly growing and 8 episodes is considered a season now.

All right then, i'll give it 10 more mins next time i have the TV on in a few days, but tell me the main characters are 10 year olds yes?And those characters are right through the shows?

• Administrators
All right then, i'll give it 10 more mins next time i have the TV on in a few days, but tell me the main characters are 10 year olds yes?And those characters are right through the shows?

Main characters are young teens in Season 1 and age appropriately throughout the series. Other main characters are older teens, school leavers and middle-aged characters. I think you've zeroed in only on one part of the show.

Brad

• 4 weeks later...

We just finished Stranger Things series 3 and overall, i really was bored watching it.

They've abandoned all the lore of the upside down, that alternate reality that made it interesting.

In it's place is a thin plot about trying to best the common 80's enemy (the commies of course) and then it turns into little more than a teenage monster/zombie series.

This latest series only had small glimpses of what made it so good.

ST1: 9/10

ST2: 6/10

ST3: 4/10

Now let it rest already.

• Administrators
For those that like your ScFi "Another Life" is good for a binge,

Also " The Boys" is awesome if you have a streaming app

Agree. just about done with Another Life and almost at the end of Season 2 of The Dark. Great show. The Boys is queued to watch.

The OA however my wife and I gave up on. Season 1 was great and Season 2 started well but we stopped watching after ep 6 or so. Got ****ing stupid and predictable.

Happy is fantastic although fair to say not for everyone.

Brad