Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New to Netflix - What to watch

• Administrators
Free to air TV is on the way out - Its only reality TV (not even thats real most of the time) Ads and beat up news about how to save on your power bill! (Good new thread starter??)

Anyway Netflix are spending good money on its shows and movies and its always getting better

Suggestions

- Stranger Things

-Sinners

-Dirty John ( Then watch the doco after)

-Longmire (Starts slowish but stick with it till the end - Longmire actor is Aussie as well)

-Designated survivor (s1 is the better)

-Travellers

-Glow and Frankie & Grace for some laughs with the Mrs

-Birdbox (Movie)

And just finished Afterlife with Ricky Gervais -Hilarious!!

Yep, like Travelers, Stranger Things and Designated Survivor. My wife loves Grace and Frankie and Dirty John

Also great show to watch is The Kaminski Method. Michael Dogulass and Alan Arkin. Well worth a watch imo

Hated Birdbox. I loathe movies that don't explain anything. I booed at the end.....even from my lounge LOL

Brad

Yep, like Travelers, Stranger Things and Designated Survivor. My wife loves Grace and Frankie and Dirty John

Also great show to watch is The Kaminski Method. Michael Dogulass and Alan Arkin. Well worth a watch imo

Hated Birdbox. I loathe movies that don't explain anything. I booed at the end.....even from my lounge LOL

Brad

The Kaminski Method looks good thanks for the tip

Just when you think there's nothing to watch

For anyone interested the podcast on Dirty John is great as well (Not me the Mrs) The netflix series dosent hardly cover what this guy did in real life!

And Eric Bana is great as well -From Poida on full frontal to Nero on Star Trek

If you're into Formula 1, Formula 1: Drive to Survive is a must watch. If you're not into F1, but you watch F1: Drive to survive, you'll be into F1 :blink

Loved this, I’m a fan of F1 even though it can be a bit of a procession without much passing in some races.

The behind the scenes look at what went on last year was brilliant!

Especially from the point of view of how things unfolded for Daniel Ricciardo.

No love lost between him and pussy lips girly boy teammate Verstappen...

Last words from Riccardo on the upcoming season, “Let’s **** some shit up!”.

Classic :lol

Foxtel is officially gone!

I am about to enter a new life of tv that I've not know for about 14yrs!

yeah, gave that drive to survive a chance as the preview looked average

man, super impressed and now I'm hooked

it almost comes across as a Ricardo documentary at the moment but being an Aussie I'm ok with that

just have to work out how to kick the wife of Gossip Girl <_<:huh:

i'm looking forward to 'the highwaymen' (march 29) the story of the two texas rangers largely credited with bringing down Bonnie and Clyde. Woody Harrelson just keeps getting better and better with age

[video=youtube;aH6vC-BBKOc]