Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stencil Kit - Gottlieb's The Amazing Spiderman

Hello Fellow AA'ers.

Well after dabbling for some time around the edges, I have bought a project pin now.

Whilst my main concern is to actually getting it playing firstly, I am trying to plan ahead and see exactly how far I go with the restoration.

The Cabinet is rough so looking for and leads on Cabinet Stencils for "The Amazing Spiderman"

Could only find one site on-line that mentioned them and they were out of stock.

Thx in advance

Hello Fellow AA'ers.

Well after dabbling for some time around the edges, I have bought a project pin now.

Whilst my main concern is to actually getting it playing firstly, I am trying to plan ahead and see exactly how far I go with the restoration.

The Cabinet is rough so looking for and leads on Cabinet Stencils for "The Amazing Spiderman"

Could only find one site on-line that mentioned them and they were out of stock.

Thx in advance

http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/game-specific-items/gottlieb/the-amazing-spider-man/the-amazing-spider-man-stencil-kit.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you've gone with stencils mate rather than the glazed doughnut stickers.

So much more durable too.

Well, I will try and see how it goes, no promises LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, out of stock :(

Walk away. Do NOT buy twisted pins stencils.

No

Thx, I have been reading on Pinside that Quality Control is less than ordinary. They are so simple though there is really very little detail in the side art so to speak. But this is a last option.

From personal experience using Twisted Pins and their stencils (Pinbot) I agree with Toads and Doug.

DO NOT USE THEM!

Get in contact with Jeff at Pinball Pimp. He doesn't currently have Spiderman, but is adding new stencil kits all the time and may be able to help.

Again, stay away from Twisted Pins stencils. Forget the link. Clear your browser history. Let's never mention the name again.

From personal experience using Twisted Pins and their stencils (Pinbot) I agree with Toads and Doug.

DO NOT USE THEM!

Get in contact with Jeff at Pinball Pimp. He doesn't currently have Spiderman, but is adding new stencil kits all the time and may be able to help.

Again, stay away from Twisted Pins stencils. Forget the link. Clear your browser history. Let's never mention the name again.

Have emailed Jeff and looking at US$300......

$150 to do the artwork and $150 to make. Plus I have to first scan the cabinet. He was incredibly helpful though with a total explanation of how to do it so that's on the list, but pricey.....

He has no intention of doing Spiderman anytime soon or the future (From our emails) unless I pay then I guess he will have it for the future.....

straight forward to make your self, trace it in sections, scan it, cleanup the lines in photoshop or illustrator as a vector then get it cut, give the file to next guy you see who wants one.

I agree with Jason the artwork is not particularly complicated so have a go at making them yourself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

autotrace and print it... is how thievingpins turned out that crap in the first place. the talent is in knowing what to do when colors cross / touch / overlap. thats the bit you need to practise up on first if you want to have a go at it