Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

rubber kits

Where are people buying there rubber kits from?

tried a couple of shopping carts online and a $17 kit sets slugged with $38 shipping:realmad:

I can't be worried about buying a whole lot of rubbers I might never use again. For you big guys who do it all day, every day, that works for you. I have a few spares, but would prefer to just pay $20 to get what I need in one go for the machine I wish to re rubber. I recently found Shane at Austral Amusements in Qld who makes up kits for around $20 and can adjust to suit, so why for that price would I worry about buying bags of rubbers that might never be used. Just my thoughts.

I can't be worried about buying a whole lot of rubbers I might never use again. For you big guys who do it all day, every day, that works for you. I have a few spares, but would prefer to just pay $20 to get what I need in one go for the machine I wish to re rubber. I recently found Shane at Austral Amusements in Qld who makes up kits for around $20 and can adjust to suit, so why for that price would I worry about buying bags of rubbers that might never be used. Just my thoughts.
Rubber sizes and quantity are listed in most pinball machine manuals. You dont have to buy bags of rubbers. Just buy what you need from local suppliers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Rubber kits nearly always have a rubber that is not quite right

I don’t even look at the manual these days I just have rubbers in stock and put in the one that looks right

Rttb has good rubbers that don’t split after two days on the machine

To be honest I’d rather just the option of buying a full kit myself and a lot of machines you get second hand don’t have the manuals come with them, so you don’t have the luxury of looking up all the sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re just talking generally about ring sets.

All good, Waz.

Only asking because I have a bunch of rubbers so I may be able to put together a kit. Free pickup if you want to save on postage costs, too!

Thankyou for your offer, but the beginning of the post was asking about rubber kits and prices to get them here. I said I couldn’t be bothered buying seperate rubbers, and just get a kit. I have a few loose rubbers, but don’t want heaps sitting around. Austral Amusements in Qld have them all for around $20. I used to get them from patelrock, but the shipping is shit. See you at the next Comp night? [emoji41][emoji41]. Wazza

I just ordered a heap of individual rubbers (not a kit) from Titan, just do a Google search for Titan pinball rubbers. Shipping was US$17 to Australia from USA.

Best bit is nothing was out of stock, got everything I want, and every colour I wanted and I can do the whole pin in one go. Really annoys me how the Aussie shops are always out of stock, I spend ages adding items to the cart only to find that I can't get all the rubbers I want in the colour I want. I'd rather pay a bit extra and get the whole lot in one go.

Where are people buying there rubber kits from?

tried a couple of shopping carts online and a $17 kit sets slugged with $38 shipping:realmad:

• 1 month later...
I just ordered a heap of individual rubbers (not a kit) from Titan, just do a Google search for Titan pinball rubbers. Shipping was US$17 to Australia from USA.

Best bit is nothing was out of stock, got everything I want, and every colour I wanted and I can do the whole pin in one go. Really annoys me how the Aussie shops are always out of stock, I spend ages adding items to the cart only to find that I can't get all the rubbers I want in the colour I want. I'd rather pay a bit extra and get the whole lot in one go.

I’ve not bought from titan yet, but they often have user-created/shared rubber kits listed too.

Also Pinball Haus in Brissy will sell you a kit for whatever machine you want for a reasonable price too