Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bram Stoker's Dracula - Slingshot Plastics

I don't suppose it was Marco with the incorrect colours by any chance?

The reason I ask is because when I was after Apron Decals for my TMNT they sent something with outrageously incorrect colouring (blue instead of Green, and white instead of Yellow). I emailed them and highlighted it. I was a little surprised at their enthusiasm to have their parts supplier correct it. They asked for as much colour information as I could provide to have their decals corrected. Only a few weeks later I was surprised again to have Replacments arive in the mail at no additional charge, and they were basically Spot On! :)

Maybe a similar avenue can be followed re. the slingshot plastics, regardless of the supplier?

I don't suppose it was Marco with the incorrect colours by any chance?

The reason I ask is because when I was after Apron Decals for my TMNT they sent something with outrageously incorrect colouring (blue instead of Green, and white instead of Yellow). I emailed them and highlighted it. I was a little surprised at their enthusiasm to have their parts supplier correct it. They asked for as much colour information as I could provide to have their decals corrected. Only a few weeks later I was surprised again to have Replacments arive in the mail at no additional charge, and they were basically Spot On! :)

Maybe a similar avenue can be followed re. the slingshot plastics, regardless of the supplier?

Unfortunately not Marco, I won’t sound the guy out but it would’ve be considerate to have informed me. His picture of them was spot on though 🤣

Good to know re Marco should I buy off him [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk