Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CPS-2 Grey Asia Boards

Hi there! I'm looking for the following grey Asia CPS-2 boards. If you happen to have any, please let me know!

• Battle Circuit
  • Hyper Street Fighter II: Anniversary Edition
  • Street Fighter Zero
  • Street Fighter Zero 2
  • Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha
  • Street Fighter Zero 3

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by strygo
found board

Hi Steve- I have a Grey CPS2 SF Alpha 3 that has had the battery removed if you're interested. I don't like the game that much (prefer cps1 SF2 or CPS2 Super series) so I'm also open to swaps. Shoot me a PM if you're keen.

Zero 2 Alpha had a few little features

e.g. Press Start twice on Ryu = Evil Ryu

I think there may have also been classic Chun Li?

Also:

Hold down All the kick buttons on title screen, plus press 1+2player start, and you have 2 people VS cpu battle

Hold down all punches on title screen and press start = survival mode

A few other little odds and ends, but thats from memory

I think on playstation they released a similar thing called Alpha 2 Gold with these features.

In my early teens a video shop had Zero 2 Alpha, it was the only variant id ever played. Me and my friend used to play 2p VS CPU battle all the time.

When I finally did play normal Zero 2 - didnt like it haha

It was the first CPS2 board I purchased too, early 2000's

I was always old school and preferred the CPS1 Street Fighters, but lately am really digging the CPS2 versions. There's so many of them it gets a little confusing at times!

I recently acquired a DS CPS2 multi and am having a blast playing all the games.

Contemplating on whether or not I should sell my B boards but it's hard to let them go, pricing is retarded nowadays and they'd be too difficult to replace, but on the other hand I could put the money towards other things. Decisions, decisions.

Contemplating on whether or not I should sell my B boards but it's hard to let them go, pricing is retarded nowadays and they'd be too difficult to replace, but on the other hand I could put the money towards other things. Decisions, decisions.

What boards do you have? :D