Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Project Stargate Pin for Sale ($1800)

Project Stargate Pin for Sale ($1800)

The pinball was working fine before I pulled it apart to commence the rebuild. I just don’t have the time to finish this off, hence the sale. In hindsight I should’ve just bogged up the problem areas not worrying about the appearance and I’d still be playing it today.

All mechanical parts have been cleaned and rebuilt. Mechanically it’s A1.

I’ve painted the pop bumper Mastadges.

DMD works 100%, no lines out.

Complete set of boards are working fine.

Translite isn’t perfect but not too bad either 7/10

Playfield is about 20% rebuilt. The rest is up to you. I have a buckload of pics that I had taken during the dismantling, which I’ll supply on a USB key to assist with the rebuild.

The cabinet is by no means perfect, but it’s not shot out either, probably a 6/10.

Legs are grey coloured, why I don’t know.

No leds included with sale but happy to throw in a bag of globes if wanted.

The playfield was worn and shot up. I had repaired it then handed it to a guy who stenciled / clearcoated it. Unfortunately the clear coat bubbled (something about applying it on a hot day apparently) and he just sanded it best he could and put another clear coat on it. It’d be fine to play on but it just doesn’t look 100%. The stencil isn’t the best either but it’s a 100% improvement on what the worn playfield was.

The picture of the pin on the floor was before the dismantle started. I'll post more pics up shortly. https://imgur.com/a/swUXRpY

Pin is located in Penrith. Inspection welcome.

001.thumb.jpg.e8b714c3298d5bf74fe0af1db1665177.jpg

More Pics up > https://imgur.com/a/swUXRpY

Edited by symonz