Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pandora 5S copied SD card game screen size too small.

BoardMan

Question

A mate bought a Pandora 5S with a faulty SD card.

I copied my SD to an SD card he bought.

It works but the games are about 1/4 the size they should be.

pb5s.thumb.jpg.88de9d4a80bcc09070f09a1f042273f1.jpg

I can put the copied SD card in my board and the game screen is the correct size.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm suspecting something 'hard wired' into his board or it's firmware.

Edited by BoardMan

5 answers to this question

It has to do with his board having a different video chipset , i have tried heaps of images on my boards , most had a small screen , you will need to try to find another image. i'm happy to send/upload the image i have if you pm me.

It has to do with his board having a different video chipset , i have tried heaps of images on my boards , most had a small screen , you will need to try to find another image. i'm happy to send/upload the image i have if you pm me.

Yep, suspected it was a built in issue. Will PM you.

Tried sending a PM and got this message, "charlie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Charlie quick one do these images also work on pandora 4s too? i'd be interested in this too