Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Alien Poker Restoration

Hi all, wish me luck been putting this one off for a while the fabbo "Alien Poker"

Does anyone know the paint colors it was painted in, specifically the blue and the red. The playfield isnt too bad has a "plastic protective cover which is pealing off. I've replaced many things on the driver board having still random issues. I'm considering taking it oto the pinball medic for a good service.

IMG_6087.thumb.jpg.432f989456ac71df57426eaaae7022f6.jpgIMG_6083.thumb.jpg.283fd5fd8548b7d99e8521539ed2da49.jpgIMG_6135.thumb.jpg.11ef216ca814ba33a30ca3ae4d03cb3e.jpg

Any feedback on the game ?

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to seeing how you go with it.

I don't know why, but whenever I play some visual pinball, I always seem to stick to Alien Poker. Hope to play or own the real machine one day. I can't put my finger on why I like it so much.

The easiest way to match the cab colors is to wheel the head or body into any paint store and have them computer match the colors.

Under the legs or coindoor will usually have an unfaded section of paint.

(they need about 1.5cm of paint area to sample.)

Buy the highest quality paint they have, as you might have to thin it to spray it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I see that you are a big fan of old-school slot machines since you have taken up the restoration of this machine. I like the idea of upgrading this thing into something very cool, but I wouldn't do it myself because I don't understand much about electronics. Have you done this before, or is this your first time? Now I'm playing poker more on https://biggreenweek.com/id-ID/Home/, and I haven't been going to clubs for about two years because of covid-19. It knocked out in me any desire to interact with real people, but I miss the machines, of course.

Edited by alaynenadelbach