Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PDI GLASS IN BRISBANE

john17a

In cooked71,s for sale thread or might have been listed directly after an AA member posted non reflective glass from a distributor--- glass retailor --- in Brisbane not pdi but around $120 a sheet was worth a look cant find the thread now does anyone know where this was located

Hemmant rings a bell

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Hi Guys,

FYI, Low Iron Glass main characteristic is that the glass does not have that green look when you looking at it (particularly when looking at it from an angle, on the “EDGES”) commonly used for frameless shower screens or frameless balustrades, as it looks nicer without that green showing on edges.

Don’t waste your money on this type of glass, as it does cost more than your standard “clear” glass, but unfortunately makes ZERO difference for us, in a pinball machine. It actually has a higher reflectivity than clear, so we end up worst off.

Trust me, as I sell glass for a living, first pinball I ever bought, I got a low iron sheet, just to try it out, but definitely pointless.

Hope this helps!

In cooked71,s for sale thread or might have been listed directly after an AA member posted non reflective glass from a distributor--- glass retailor --- in Brisbane not pdi but around $120 a sheet was worth a look cant find the thread now does anyone know where this was located

Hemmant rings a bell

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/98419-PDI-Glass?highlight=Glass

Post#5

I tried the non ion glass some time ago and it didnt look any different to normal glass other than no green tinge on the edges.

I have seen most versions and for me pdi wins out but the previous supply issue, cost and prepaying was average.

So as I mentioned I airfreighted in 40 sheets and it worked out about $342 a sheet. Sea freight would have been about 250-260 a sheet at the time. Would be a good option for a group to get together and coordinate for a bulk buy. I didn't want to wait the 2-3 months for sea option.