Thread: The MGL with Paul OOO Hornitzky as Gamemaster

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

Post The MGL with Paul OOO Hornitzky as Gamemaster

After a very busy MGL season that just finished a few weeks ago, I wanted to go back in time to when I first started running the competition in 2013. It's incredible that over 5 years has past where so many fun and great gamers from all over the planet played in the competition on so many fantastic arcade games. Based on the research, I created an MGL infographic for an easy to read and easy to understand sharing of the information. I also wanted to discover for myself and create awareness of the high level MGL statistics over the last 5 plus years.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLI. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

State
    TN
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OOO View Post

After a very busy MGL season that just finished a few weeks ago, I wanted to go back in time to when I first started running the competition in 2013. It's incredible that over 5 years has past where so many fun and great gamers from all over the planet played in the competition on so many fantastic arcade games. Based on the research, I created an MGL infographic for an easy to read and easy to understand sharing of the information. I also wanted to discover for myself and create awareness of the high level MGL statistics over the last 5 plus years.

Thank you Paul. The MGL has really grown under you.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

State
    Redlands
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2069 Post(s)
    You've really made the MGL your own mate and thanks for continuing the tradition on AA.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash IV View Post
    Thank you Paul. The MGL has really grown under you.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    Thanks Bob. It takes gamers like yourself to make the MGL a great place to play video games. Without you guys there is no MGL. And whether you are just starting out to play, getting better at gaming, or a pro, this is a place for everyone to game. So don't feel bad if someone plays a bit better than you do. Besides, there is always the fun of trying and improving. Plus there are so many hundreds of great games out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arcade King View Post
    You've really made the MGL your own mate and thanks for continuing the tradition on AA.
    I have tried to promote, invite and welcome all the growing number of local and overseas gamers to this "super" world arcade gaming competition. The number of arcade fans and pinball fans have grown immensely at AA in the last few years, which is great to see. Sometimes gamers can disagree, and that's fine, that's part of life, do the right thing, just drop a coin and game as friends. Go for the PB, do better than your mates or just do it casual. Thanks Travis for providing the AA site since 2005, that's 14 years of arcade culture, congratulations.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLI. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Thread Information