Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Beaten up by a lamb roast.

I'm a sore boy right now, I forgot the golden rule "Never turn you back to any live stock." I had the sheep in my sheep yards loading them up into the trailer cage for shearing. I got a bottle neck in the race & climbed in to sort the problem when "BOOM" I'm face down in the dirt and had four sheep use me as a ramp. While I was moving the girls I forgot all about the RAM. True to his name I got RAMMED.

I'm a bit bruised on my back & a few hoof marks but I'll live. Lesson learnt today. :cry

I'm a sore boy right now, I forgot the golden rule "Never turn you back to any live stock." I had the sheep in my sheep yards loading them up into the trailer cage for shearing. I got a bottle neck in the race & climbed in to sort the problem when "BOOM" I'm face down in the dirt and had four sheep use me as a ramp. While I was moving the girls I forgot all about the RAM. True to his name I got RAMMED.

I'm a bit bruised on my back & a few hoof marks but I'll live. Lesson learnt today. :cry

lol, rams can be mungrals, Ive thankfully never been hit by one but have on a few occasions been chased by one lol.

I have however been headbutted by a goat, the bastard got me in the chest and then again on the hip when I was on the ground after the blow to the chest, lol. the shot to the hip was the one that hurt the most, it got me right on the joint. its unbelievable how hard their heads are, its like being hit by a steel beam, ahaha

I think it was still angry with me for taking its horns off a few days earlier ahaha.

I'm moving around this morning better than I thought I would when I went to bed last night. Still have a sore back but I don't think I'll be out of action for more than a few days. Still consider myself very lucky as I do remember hitting the steel control gate but no injury from that! Just a bit tender this morning. :)