Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

chilli sauces

Ring Stinger

I picked up this at Henty Field Day a quite few years ago. It was $14 for a 150ml bottle. Called "Scorpion Strike" from The Chilli Factory is made with the Scorpion Butch T chilli. The display booth had about 14 sauces gradually increasing in hotness score out of 10 and in a few different flavour bases. This one is marketed as 15/10. :evil

Only need a drop on fried foods but really shines when cooked into a bolinaise meat base or chilli-con-carne. Can be way too hot for a pizza base sauce unless blended with another sauce.

It is Austalian made and sold online and has become very popular in the UK. There is quite a few 'regret' videos on the tubes of badasses eating a teaspoon full.

Scorpion_Strike.thumb.jpg.5033f70a474af85c87ca6816bc133431.jpg

• 1 month later...

ghost.jpg

Picked these earlier morning, first of my ghost peppers. (Carolina Reaper)

had just a small sliver and my tongue and mouth and throat was on fire. really on fire ! It's nuts. And it kept getting hotter.

The worst part is other parts of me were on fire accidentally. thought I washed my hands pretty well after chopping them up but my crutch was burning from having a slash, and the left eye where I rubbed it was running profusely and wanted to close.

No idea how people eat these whole. these things are dangerous!!!

If you guys are after a hot chilli sauce you can make yourself from supermarket ingredients (or your own fresh ones) then i have a couple.

First one here is a medium hot sauce that you can put on steak etc.

It uses canned mangoes as the base. Now i don't like mangos but i love this sauce and so does anyone who likes hot food.

Makes great gifts too.

Tom's "Lotties True Bajan Hot Sauce" Knockoff

• 12 med Habaneros, stemmed, seeded

• 2 lg Cayenne peppers, stemmed, seeded

• 1 15 oz can sliced Mango, drained

• 1 c Cheap Yellow mustard

• 1/4 c Brown sugar, packed

• 5 tb White vinegar

• 1 tb Curry powder

• 2 ts Cumin

• 1 tb Chili powder

• 1 ts Salt, or to taste

• 1 ts Fresh ground black pepper

And now, the directions: Place the seeded peppers and vinegar in a blender and grind it fine. Slowly add the other ingredients and process until smooth.

Pour into two 12 ounce Lotties jars and enjoy.

mangochilisauce1.jpg.5a6bd8afcab00a92b1e621ae32172d3a.jpg

I also have an excellent chilli wing glaze if anyone is interested.