Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

System 11s rock!!!! Show us your games here.

Boof Head

The sys 11s seem to be getting some well deserved love lately. I absolutely love mine and would like to see some other collections of them.

I’ll start it off with mine at the moment.

Tomcat and earthshaker restored,banzai original and swords needing a restore badly.

0c9cc036ce7e0f06d51b96b0e86766e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I miss my Swords of fury.
It's great and I've been thinking of selling mine but think I should keep it and sell bsd instead!

Love to try a Big Guns one day...dunno why it's an awkward looking thing!

I love the game play on whirlwind, mousing around but the themes just dont do it for me. Same with a few others.

Had a mint Elvira, but patchy game play, great theme though I thought.

One thing I will say is these pins sound so much better with speaker upgrades and tweaks.

But generally they all seem to be mostly great fun to play if setup fast and tuned.

It's great and I've been thinking of selling mine but think I should keep it and sell bsd instead!

Love to try a Big Guns one day...dunno why it's an awkward looking thing!

I love the game play on whirlwind, mousing around but the themes just dont do it for me. Same with a few others.

Had a mint Elvira, but patchy game play, great theme though I thought.

One thing I will say is these pins sound so much better with speaker upgrades and tweaks.

But generally they all seem to be mostly great fun to play if setup fast and tuned.

close to finishing my BG, welcome to come and have a play when done.

Oh I miss my Swords of fury.

I Only a have dr dude Sys11 right now, great bloody game, But if some one gets bored of their Swords of fury I might be willing for a swap.

Dr Dude is on my radar. Played it back in the day and loved it. That, hook and F-14 played a big part in my love for pinball. DE Simpsons too! Tomcat is my favourite pin. Just love it.

297814718_scottsiphone6053.thumb.jpg.025adb99d880b195ef1df83091b12888.jpg

And as of Thursday 13/2/19 they will be gone. But i have 2 Rollers, ones getting the treatment in Melb. Will replace the others after my house is finished / pool / driveway etc etc. Lotta love for the Sys11's. I thought Police Force looked ok as a player ? it was on my radar, never played it but really never played any others i just went out and bought, never thought Rollergames would be a keeper; but man its fun and fast.

Sadly radical has left the house after almost 2 years of pinsitting. Fortunately it's only a few minutes down the road.

I still have my space station though. Colour changing GI, great shots, no inlanes forces you to learn to catch our deal with the consequences, amazing music, light show, one of Barry's best.

I still have my space station though. Colour changing GI, great shots, no inlanes forces you to learn to catch our deal with the consequences, amazing music, light show, one of Barry's best.

Did you see on FB, Planetary pinball found NOS Space Station playfield, fully populated.

Agree with the system 7 machines but no love for Riverboat Gamber or Police Force in the system 11s?.

They both made pretty good money for us.

I havent had a chance to play police force as yet, its always eluded me.

Riverboat Ive only played once or twice, it wasnt too bad, Id play it again if i saw one.

Out of the games I have played

Diner is a good game, Its a cool theme. I wanted one for my Burger shop but it was hard to find one.

whirlwind is fun, It has some nice shots.

BK2000, Has a very pretty playfield, I think the game is good, and I can see why people love it so much, I personally didnt like it as much as Swords of fury, I had the choice of a SOF and bk2000 when I was buying at one point and I went the SOF without hesitation. But a SOF and BK2000 beside each other would be good in a line up, they complement each other well.

F14 is good. but not one I would own

Radical, Is fun, has lots of ramps, cool theme, game is Not as good as a Dr dude IMO, but would be good beside a dr dude.

Jokerz, Its not great but is good fun for its tier, would make a good first pinball.

Fire, I would like to play this game with the music turned off, the ticking sound drove me nuts so never played it enough.

Mousin Around, Fun theme and game, My missus really liked this game, she is a pinhead also, I almost had to buy one to get her off my back, she liked it that much. lol

Bad cats, Its fun, Not as good as mousin around but would be good beside one, Again My missus liked it.

Dr Dude, Such a good game, Just allot of fun, lots of things to aim for.

Alvira, Id like to own that title. sadly It never came for sale When I was buying. It is a very good title.

Taxi, is a good title

Pinbot, is good

Highspeed, Its good but not that good. Music and sounds annoys the shit out of me, flow is good though

Pool shark is a bit Meh.

Cyclone, its ok, good first pinball.

Swords of Fury, VERY VERY FAST , Such a good game, can be brutal, but the flow is amazing and so many cool features. Top pick

One Guilty pleasure, And would make a good first pinball for a Noob. Keep in mind this is a low tier game.

I had a Millionaire pinball for a while in my Burger shop, Customers seemed to like it, I thought it was pretty fun, it is however a simple game, and is really really easy.

So its not a deep game, I think the fact it was easy was why first timers liked it, why I liked it is it has rather good flow, most of the time you were in multiball, I doubt it would be a long term game in any ones collection, But it was one of those games where if another game was kicking your arse, you could go onto it and kick millionaires arse to feel better. lol its a crap theme though and I wouldnt own in my personal collection. its Likely the easiest game to play.

Banzai Run, Is a strange one for me, I like it and hate it at the same time, I only recently played this properly a few months ago, its flow isnt great, the vertical playfield made it feel more like a Skill tester more than a pinball. But I did spend a bit of time on it, I just wanted to get the bloody ball right upto the top. lol In the end I didnt ahaha. I think once I get the ball to the top I would likely not play it again, But I did enjoy it to an extent.

now for the Sys 11 I just hate.

ROADKINGS, I friggin hated it.

Some of the lower tier titles can be fun, But not road kings IMO.

Bug bunny follows close behind

So my top picks would be for Sys11.

Swords of fury.

Dr Dude.

Elvira.

Whirlwind

BK2000

Mousin around.

Taxi

Diner

Edited by jason1

Love System 11's. These two I put in the Lunch room at work late last year:

1651910672_maJokers.JPG.876bf22846515e521d9d9019f85dac3d.JPG

They get played all the time, and currently have around 1,300 games on each.

Also have a High Speed and Pin-Bot. Would love to add a Cyclone at some stage, and also a Banzai Run, which is my grail system 11.

Love System 11's. These two I put in the Lunch room at work late last year:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142871[/ATTACH]

They get played all the time, and currently have around 1,300 games on each.

Also have a High Speed and Pin-Bot. Would love to add a Cyclone at some stage, and also a Banzai Run, which is my grail system 11.

Got any jobs? I’ll bring my Banzai [emoji23]

I wouldn’t get any work done if I had those in the lunch room!

Got any jobs? I’ll bring my Banzai [emoji23]

I wouldn’t get any work done if I had those in the lunch room!

If I worked in HR I reckon that would have to be a prerequisite for all new applicants.

“Must bring Pin to work”

System 11s rock!!!! Show us your games here.

I never knew Dr Dude was wpc. Learn something new everyday.

Dr Dude is sys11

100 were made with WPC internals.

This is 1 of those 100.