Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

System 11s rock!!!! Show us your games here.

Boof Head

My little sys11 collection just got Elvira back.

Rollergames went to a friend who wanted a project and I have enough to do. Keep him busy for awhile. Hey @ pinball junkie?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190419/5a73ef0d289bc1bbb40f59ef5ba1ee06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boof Head

Yes it was very nice of you to let Rollergames out of your grasp. It's very comfortable between TZ and TAF. Just waiting for the Decals and she will be in pieces for the resto job. Expect lots of calls and offers for beer when that happens.

Cheers

PJIMG_1233.thumb.JPG.9c35077276acc4e2019346f61f0c1026.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I started my SoF restoration. Before I go looking overseas does anyone have an upper ramp or mini playfield? My main Playfield will come up really nice with a couple of touch ups and a redo of the white under the plastics, but lionman needs a little advanced hair yeah yeah!! fd073d82caa4472aec12a36bfac2e155.jpge4568167bef9c4ea9538e71671cf171c.jpg396533616ee82065fe4a862b494825d9.jpgc8e133dd38ceb5f923d529fe0faef7b4.jpgabc74366ebd6e63a097d2ca5bfa42c58.jpg33eb37b64477ce3d7fdae7242507d1c7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
The sys 11s seem to be getting some well deserved love lately. I absolutely love mine and would like to see some other collections of them.

I’ll start it off with mine at the moment.

Tomcat and earthshaker restored,banzai original and swords needing a restore badly.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190212/0c9cc036ce7e0f06d51b96b0e86766e8.jpg

I remember playing F-14 and Earthshaker

- - - Updated - - -

Black Knight was one of my favorites

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=142809

And as of Thursday 13/2/19 they will be gone. But i have 2 Rollers, ones getting the treatment in Melb. Will replace the others after my house is finished / pool / driveway etc etc. Lotta love for the Sys11's. I thought Police Force looked ok as a player ? it was on my radar, never played it but really never played any others i just went out and bought, never thought Rollergames would be a keeper; but man its fun and fast.

Whirlwind was cool! (Literally LOL) I loved it when the fan came one and blew it in your face.

• 3 weeks later...

Lion man has a toupee on now. It’s a shame I didn’t like the game play a bit more on this one. Still, you can’t like or have them all. Someone will end up with a nice restored one when I’m done.

2e3622b5199b4b04fc9072373be2dd94.jpg

93519c1c5202bd9e15650b741c04bfaa.jpg

Playfields back after a few coats of clear. Lots of sanding back now. The colours have really come out. Pretty happy with it.

Looks awesome!

Did you pull mylar up? If so, which method, did you have issues with inserts, etc?

- - - Updated - - -

My mint Taxi is still up for grabs if someone is looking for one of best sys 11's ever made :-D

I'm looking for another system 11 for a friend. How much? Pics? etc. Feel free to PM me some details.

Looks awesome!

Did you pull mylar up? If so, which method, did you have issues with inserts, etc?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking for another system 11 for a friend. How much? Pics? etc. Feel free to PM me some details.

It’s in the FS section. Full resto... but it ain’t cheap.

Looks awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve used the freeze and heat method on system 11 playfields with mixed results. I now use a completely different approach. I sit the playfield upright and start a tiny section at the top. Then I spray isopropyl between the mylar and playfield letting the iso break the glue down. Takes a while but worth it in the end I found.

I only lost the avenge again insert between the flippers which I think had already come off before I touched it.

There was a lot of hazing on some of the inserts so I removed them.

Fellow Sys11 fans - head to Pincade in Auckland in March, and play in the World Sys11 Championship.

Last year we had 102 players. Qualify on 10 Sys11 games (all with fixed jackpot Roms) and top 32 go into the finals.

I have all 30 of the Sys11 games at my place.

Details on Pincade 2020 are in the “gatherings” section here on AA.

See ya there! :)

rd