Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Southern Hemisphere Pinball Championships 2019 7th-9th June

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all, just a quick update. Due to personal reasons and being overseas this thread hasn't been updated yet, however it will be in the next couple of days.

All who have messaged or posted so far should be included in the list which will be updated shortly. Again, apologies for the delay.

We look forward to seeing you all in the next few months. In regards to the food, Leigh has not confirmed anything yet and may chime in about it in the next few days if time permits.

Thread is up to date as of page 11.

Just a reminder, payment cutoff is 24/03/2019.

If anyone wants late entry and we still have the space, the price will increase to $120 from the 25/03/2019.

If we hit the 100, I'll start a waitlist. Currently there are 10 spots left but I'm yet to go through my PMs.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a reminder - mid row The Barn 2018

barn2018.jpg

Thread is up to date as of page 11.

Just a reminder, payment cutoff is 24/03/2019.

If anyone wants late entry and we still have the space, the price will increase to $120 from the 25/03/2019.

If we hit the 100, I'll start a waitlist. Currently there are 10 spots left but I'm yet to go through my PMs.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a reminder - mid row The Barn 2018

barn2018.jpg

Ooh nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DeMac View Post

Oi this sounds sick and I wanna support interstate Belle's and Chimes bebs and come along. Where the hell is Mulgoa and is it close/accessible via transport or alternatively anyone from Sydney CBD driving and want some $$ towards fuel?

Near Penrith

Am sure someone can organise pickups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penrith is the nearest station, Blue Mountains Line train services to Penrith depart Central at 18 minutes past the hour and takes approx 50 minutes. There are also 4 suburban services each hour but they take a bit longer. I have the Friday off and live near Penrith station so I can do a some shuttle runs as required between Penrith and Mulgoa.

There is also a new Quest Hotel literally 50 metres from Penrith station for those needing accomadation. Other options are available which I am sure Leigh @sleazius will fill you in on.

Can everyone who has posted in here please check that you're on the list - cheers!

Going through PMs now.

- - - Updated - - -

All PMs should be responded to. I just smashed out 20 so apologies if they're short!

Champion mate! - @mickleh

- - - Updated - - -

Can everyone who has posted in here please check that you're on the list - cheers!

Going through PMs now.

- - - Updated - - -

All PMs should be responded to. I just smashed out 20 so apologies if they're short!

I'm on the list, cheers, but, scanning through didn`t see Marc Bell (Camden) whom I believe paid for the pair of us.

Edited by Malone
trying to thanks @mickleh for being a legend and didn`t quote him

I'm on the list, cheers, but, scanning through didn`t see Marc Bell (Camden) whom I believe paid for the pair of us.

Isn't Marc's username @marc ? Could be wrong, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Men - I've a mate Paul Gilsenan, not on the forum but would love to come too. Will be his first big pinball event if there is space for him. Cheers.

There is space (just), I've added him.

Hi Men - I've a mate Paul Gilsenan, not on the forum but would love to come too. Will be his first big pinball event if there is space for him. Cheers.

HUZZAH !! Great news, that'll throw a Paul amongst the pidgeons....go you good thing:023: