State
    Newcastle Australia
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1903 Post(s)
    Australia
    Damage report

Am sure there are a few more I havenít seen that are minor. Also wiped out a few that werenít an issue, just complaints.

15 machines over a 3 day hammering.
    Not including the Friday night and during comp repairs.
    So more like 20 odd.

They can wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Looks like you're turning to your invisible friend: "Man you seriously gotta have a toke on this".

Cheers,

G
    I think leigh grabbed it and that gave him his 7 minutes of glory playing at 2.40am saturday...Or was it Sunday?

State
    Sydney
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)
    Off topic - If you remember me telling you all about the lions at night at this event, and some of you did hear them, tomorrow night on Nine (9) News they talk about how Bullen's Animal World at Wallacia and African Lion Safari at Warragamba will be making a comeback. I think they will be combined in one location. Just some trivia.

State
    Looney Dooney 2
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Dinkum Dan View Post
    Off topic - If you remember me telling you all about the lions at night at this event, and some of you did hear them, tomorrow night on Nine (9) News they talk about how Bullen's Animal World at Wallacia and African Lion Safari at Warragamba will be making a comeback. I think they will be combined in one location. Just some trivia.
    Just saw it on ACA

Can Play while not spilling the beer.

State
    Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1646 Post(s)
    Hahaha, yeah the Kiwis thought you were taking the piss a few years ago when you told them the roaring was from lions echoing from Warragamba.
    African Lion Safari was a must see when I was a kid.
    Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Australia
    Definitely heard them every night whilst I lay on my swag in the fields....They sounded hungry

Is this only on Sydney news?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Just saw it on ACA

CRAP
    That means I missed it...

State
    Looney Dooney 2
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)
    Australia
    Itís on ACA tonight

Can Play while not spilling the beer.

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Australia
    Not wanting to rock the boat at all here, but @sleazius has not answered my 3 PM's - maybe his Inbox is full?

I messaged 2 weeks prior to the event that I was unable to attend.

What was the refund policy if advised in advance? If it's non-refundable, he can simply please message me. Had I know I would have found a replacement.

But maybe it was refundable? Without a PM in return I am left just periodically sending a 'hey mate, checking if you got my message' message.

I would have loved to come, and will put my hand up next year. Just there's no response at the @sleazius message from 2 weeks before the event until now, and I think it'd be uncool to do a PP dispute.

So simply a PM or a message here on the rules on this, and I'll be happy and know for next time. That's all.

Cheers!

State
    Newcastle Australia
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1903 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by visualmagic View Post
    Not wanting to rock the boat at all here, but @sleazius has not answered my 3 PM's - maybe his Inbox is full?

I messaged 2 weeks prior to the event that I was unable to attend.

What was the refund policy if advised in advance? If it's non-refundable, he can simply please message me. Had I know I would have found a replacement.

But maybe it was refundable? Without a PM in return I am left just periodically sending a 'hey mate, checking if you got my message' message.

I would have loved to come, and will put my hand up next year. Just there's no response at the @sleazius message from 2 weeks before the event until now, and I think it'd be uncool to do a PP dispute.

So simply a PM or a message here on the rules on this, and I'll be happy and know for next time. That's all.

Cheers!
    Heís not around or contactable, same as leading up to the event.
    I barely saw him and was 100m away for the last 3 weeks.

See below quoted post that went out before the event.

Quote Originally Posted by sleazius View Post
    Just checked PMs ... had a few people pulling out last minute (5 or 6). I'm not going to respond to you all so take this as my response!

Just FYI, like any other event, pulling out with 2 weeks or less to go there are no refunds. The payment cutoff was almost a month ago (and by extension refunds). The money has already been spent anyway (currently spent $1000 more than the fees actually - so this event is sponsored by your's truly)!

For everyone else I'll be sending out the address tonight. If you don't get it (by morning), just post in the thread.

Classics comp rebuys will be run with an old school (although new) coin changer this time around. No need to hunt down a person, just feed the beast and it should spit out tokens.

I've had a few questions about food - there will be no food van. We'll have a BBQ or two that will be free to use, just bring your own meat. There are shops locally. The local shops (3kms away) has pizza, thai, takeaway, IGA, bottle-o, fruit market, butcher, and bakery. All small town in scale. For those staying in Wallacia there is also a takeaway there, and the hotel does a pretty good schnitty .

Weather wise it looks like we may have dodged a bullet. This front is moving in and should clear by Wednesday. The current forecast is only a 10% chance of rain over the 3 days, and some of the warmest weather we've had in 3 weeks or so.

I'll see everyone on Friday, as is tradition, I'll probably be late (I'm not playing most of the comps anyway).

Cheers!

The Artist Formally Known As #1

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Australia
    Thanks @Dedrok! That's all I needed to know. I missed that post, my fault

Hope everyone had a great time and I'll catch the next one.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread Information