Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Southern Hemisphere Pinball Championships 2019 7th-9th June

Off topic - If you remember me telling you all about the lions at night at this event, and some of you did hear them, tomorrow night on Nine (9) News they talk about how Bullen's Animal World at Wallacia and African Lion Safari at Warragamba will be making a comeback. I think they will be combined in one location. Just some trivia.

Definitely heard them every night whilst I lay on my swag in the fields....They sounded hungry

Is this only on Sydney news?

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw it on ACA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRAP

That means I missed it...

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wanting to rock the boat at all here, but @sleazius has not answered my 3 PM's - maybe his Inbox is full?

I messaged 2 weeks prior to the event that I was unable to attend.

What was the refund policy if advised in advance? If it's non-refundable, he can simply please message me. Had I know I would have found a replacement.

But maybe it was refundable? Without a PM in return I am left just periodically sending a 'hey mate, checking if you got my message' message.

I would have loved to come, and will put my hand up next year. Just there's no response at the @sleazius message from 2 weeks before the event until now, and I think it'd be uncool to do a PP dispute.

So simply a PM or a message here on the rules on this, and I'll be happy and know for next time. That's all.

Cheers!

Not wanting to rock the boat at all here, but @sleazius has not answered my 3 PM's - maybe his Inbox is full?

I messaged 2 weeks prior to the event that I was unable to attend.

What was the refund policy if advised in advance? If it's non-refundable, he can simply please message me. Had I know I would have found a replacement.

But maybe it was refundable? Without a PM in return I am left just periodically sending a 'hey mate, checking if you got my message' message.

I would have loved to come, and will put my hand up next year. Just there's no response at the @sleazius message from 2 weeks before the event until now, and I think it'd be uncool to do a PP dispute.

So simply a PM or a message here on the rules on this, and I'll be happy and know for next time. That's all.

Cheers!

He’s not around or contactable, same as leading up to the event.

I barely saw him and was 100m away for the last 3 weeks.

See below quoted post that went out before the event.

Just checked PMs ... had a few people pulling out last minute (5 or 6). I'm not going to respond to you all so take this as my response!

Just FYI, like any other event, pulling out with 2 weeks or less to go there are no refunds. The payment cutoff was almost a month ago (and by extension refunds). The money has already been spent anyway (currently spent $1000 more than the fees actually - so this event is sponsored by your's truly)!

For everyone else I'll be sending out the address tonight. If you don't get it (by morning), just post in the thread.

Classics comp rebuys will be run with an old school (although new) coin changer this time around. No need to hunt down a person, just feed the beast and it should spit out tokens.

I've had a few questions about food - there will be no food van. We'll have a BBQ or two that will be free to use, just bring your own meat. There are shops locally. The local shops (3kms away) has pizza, thai, takeaway, IGA, bottle-o, fruit market, butcher, and bakery. All small town in scale. For those staying in Wallacia there is also a takeaway there, and the hotel does a pretty good schnitty .

Weather wise it looks like we may have dodged a bullet. This front is moving in and should clear by Wednesday. The current forecast is only a 10% chance of rain over the 3 days, and some of the warmest weather we've had in 3 weeks or so.

I'll see everyone on Friday, as is tradition, I'll probably be late (I'm not playing most of the comps anyway).

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk