Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Virtua Racing (Arcade version) coming to Nintendo Switch

Hi guys,

This was announced at TGS and has me hyped, can't wait to get my hands on it!

The original arcade source code was found, so it should be a very faithful recreation.

No release date yet, however it shouldn't be far away. Hopefully this means other Model 1 games may come in the future.

I hope SEGA don't disappoint me with this new era of SEGA AGES. They fixed the awful PS2 series too late. If they had proper collections from the start it would have been amazing! No Golden Axe and no Shinobi collections was a damn crime.

They need to finally release Revenge of Death Adder and right the wrong of the game never getting a Saturn release as it should have. Sadly, Spider-Man will never get a release (hugs his arcade board) but a SYSTEM-32 collection would be fantastic. Loooooooooong over due! The Saturn had one lousy (and yes it was a rushed, lousy conversion) of Rad Mobile (under a different name at that!) and that was it. No other SYSTEM-32 games. Man SoJ were morons!

• 2 months later...

Not to mension it has been all to often Sega have allowed others to have too much input into their console conversions, thats when we end up with the rubish that was Sega Rally 2, Virtua Fighter 3, Virtua Racing on Saturn, Daytona CCE, Daytona USA 2001, etc etc etc...

Those games were perfect as they were in their original arcade form, while those others thought they could make them better than the original is beyond me... In the case of CCE it was not even close to the same game at all.