Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Australian domain registration and hosting?

Ive been with godaddy for years, but their interface I always found to be a bit clunky. Recently I just cancelled my credit card and I've realised there doesnt seem to be a way to pay them anymore! So maybe time to find an australian company. Ill have to transfer my domain names I guess to them (is that how it works?)

If that's the best way forward, does anyone have any ideas of good hosts? Or crappy ones I should avoid?

I use Digital Pacific. You can pay your invoice via bpay.

I transferred to them because my previous host (Webcity which I avoid like the plague now) wouldn't do anything about other clients sharing your server that were causing the server to be put on blacklists (via their websites being hacked because of poor security and spam being sent via the hack), therefore all YOUR emails were bouncing back because the shared server was put on a blacklist. The one time it has happened with Digital Pacific, they fixed it in a few hours.

And yes you have to transfer your domain/s over.