Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Long time lurker first time poster

Hi all, I have been lurking around here for quite a while and thought I may as well finally say Hi :)

My hobby (addiction) is pinball

I currently own two machines, a EM (Big ben) and a WH2O.

I bought the EM as a project in 2010 to get it up and running while I was doing my apprenticeship in electronics communications so the theme didn't really bother me to much as I just wanted a pinball machine that didn't cost a fortune and I could play around with.

A few years later I bought a WH2O which was when I got more into playing pinball, love the game, the theme,artwork & music all work really well together.

I have an account at aussiepinball and have always been blown away with the support when trying to rectify a fault. so shoutout to the guys over there that have helped me out in the past

My list of dream machines is always growing, LOTR, MM, AFM, TZ, Metalica, Iron Maiden etc.

last year My wife and I went traveling around the US and Europe, along the way we checked out many arcade bars and two pinball museums, the PHOF in vegas and the Budapest pinball museum were both great fun.

Anyway enough rambling,

all the best

Allan