Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

A Proper Pointless Thread

I just wanted to start a proper pointless thread here on AA, the other thread was locked from the one and only Mr King, please see below.

AK.thumb.JPG.798400fe2e4d154788c9ec61a4cc61c6.JPG

I will ask this question, why the duck is it when I use the AA mobile application I get banners of, please see below. Generally banners come up in relation to my search criteria and I tell you what I didn't search "dudes with six pack"

525464147_Ihaveabodylikethat.thumb.jpg.4ae369254fc4ab635a128549c36a16a7.jpg

So if anyone would like to comment in the Proper Pointless thread go right ahead, get things off ya chest or if you feel the need to vent online so that we can laugh at you then here is the place to do so...

ps incoming dick pics.......

- Con

When launching the ball on Batman Forev and the pops aren't lit for much, it sits there bouncing around for friggin eons... but Batman somehow knows when I light 3Mil pops, and the ball pops twice then proceeds straight down the playfield! ... every friggin time!! :headbuttwall:

I just wanted to start a proper pointless thread here on AA, the other thread was locked from the one and only Mr King, please see below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142424[/ATTACH]

I will ask this question, why the duck is it when I use the AA mobile application I get banners of, please see below. Generally banners come up in relation to my search criteria and I tell you what I didn't search "dudes with six pack"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142425[/ATTACH]

So if anyone would like to comment in the Proper Pointless thread go right ahead, get things off ya chest or if you feel the need to vent online so that we can laugh at you then here is the place to do so...

ps incoming dick pics.......

- Con

Hmm did you fall for that clickbait?

I fully forgot about that kid, he must be like 30 now lol.

Why does @newy16216 always hit on me when hes drunk

you do have a reputation around here of being easy, lol So maybe that has something todo with it?

Dont shoot the messenger, Im just saying what Ive heard around the forum.lol Im not spreading Rumors or anything, But Ive heard Once that Iron maiden plays on the Juke box all bets are off lol

Edited by jason1