Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Target Alpha & Surf Champ

greydog

Question

Hey EM gurus,

Need some advice, both games play with one player flawlessly, have a 2 player game and it plays flawlessly until the end of player ones 5th ball and the game ends, player 2 does not get a 5th ball.

Play a game with 3 players 2nd player gets a 5th ball and game ends, player 3 does not get a 5th ball.

Play a game with 4 players and 3rd player gets a 5th ball and game ends, player 4 does not get a 5th ball.

I have cleaned and checked the BX last ball relay as well as the game over relay.

I switched it over to 3 ball game and the same thing happens, last player doesn't get to play last ball.

Being that its on 2 machines hoping it a common prob and easy to track the issue.

Thoughts?

What am I missing?

Thanks

20180923_130047.thumb.jpeg.147441344d7ed5839f10dca3a5782f79.jpeg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

6 answers to this question

I have a Target Alpha, Check the contacts on the player unit, also check the switches on the motor unit. Be very gentle with those AX, BX etc relays don't manhandle them. Does it count the balls correctly on a single player game?
Will go over all the switches as mentioned.

It does count the balls correctly on a single player game.

I am very careful with the AX,BX relays, they are buggers [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Aussie Arcade mobile app