Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Texas Pinball Festival 2019

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yes and am looking very forward to it, you should be coming too Razor!! The latest JJP to play maybe would be awesome. Anyone been to the six flags rollercoasters between Dallas and Fort Worth?[/quote [MENTION=16270

@extendo is keen to go there on the 21st if you're keen?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that Macca! Will get in touch with Con. New to this overseas thing. Looks like you can order Color DMD and get free pickup at TPF. Will they charge me GST? Whats the best way to get a SIM card for data and phone calls? Is there any other essential pinball items i need to bring home in my bag?

Generally if you need anything you can order these items eg Colour DMD and have them bring it to TPF for pick up.

Titan rubber, mezel mods, comet leds just to name a few will bring to the show for pick up.

Data for mobile, free wifi and then use say Facebook or some free mobile applications for chatting and calling ya loved ones back here.

- Con

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Michi,

Occasionally, I really do wonder what the female members of AA think of posts such as this.

Michi.

It's just a pic of 2 good looking girls who are being advertised online to promote the business.

I really hope that no one is offended by such picture, you are an admin take it offline if you have anyone complaining about this.

Other than that 8 days to go [emoji3]

- Con

Hey Michi, It's just a pic of 2 good looking girls who are being advertised online to promote the business.

I really hope that no one is offended by such picture, you are an admin take it offline if you have anyone complaining about this.

Other than that 8 days to go [emoji3]

- Con

Looks OK to me. :unsure

Heaps of pics please mate :) even the seedy ones lol

Enjoy the trip guys.

I will try and upload some clear ones lol

Cheers Pete, I drank so much water in the past few days because I know that I will be dehydrated so I am preparing my body for the shock effect.

We have a mate coming with us who has never been overseas and I told him there is free grog on the plane for international flyers, my mate is so excited however he still doesn't believe me that it's free lol

- Con