Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Texas Pinball Festival 2019

How was Munsters LE Macca?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I knew you'd ask [emoji16]

Basically agree with most.

1. Art is amazing, the backglass is stunning...but hey I'm a Franchi lover [emoji4]

2. Love the fast layout, shoots smooth as.

3. The code needs some work.

4. I loved the lower playfield compared to the pro, but the flippers down there need to be set to soft. Some premium machines weren't so was good to compare.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The premium didn't look as good in real life compared to the pics that have been posted.

The LE and Premium lower PF is meh, these little balls are used which doesn't really make me want to play that mode again.

Plays pretty good, a few things to do on the machine, only buy this machine if you have lots in ya line up.

Music and art is the best on this particular title, some random pics for the home boys IMG_20190323_130627.thumb.jpeg.7890a3dfe5fb27b3b1803d6825343fc7.jpegIMG_20190323_095547.thumb.jpeg.65e325d2396a5cb335b9faf096ddf1be.jpegIMG_20190323_075938.thumb.jpeg.0af0e00420c3d0451020362bcc76f7ce.jpegIMG_20190323_072845.thumb.jpeg.f017ec54039451249911b612156f3de5.jpegIMG_20190322_233201.thumb.jpeg.ac2c2bd330b20d376849893e32a04ceb.jpeg

- Con

Hey Con looks like you and the crew had a great time thanks heaps for pics :) so do you recommend the show ? Worth the cost and huge effort to go there?
Hey Pete, awesome time here and took I my time to take it all in.

These guys who organised this show make it happen and pour everything into the show just so that we can enjoy it.

Everyone is super friendly and humble even when winning a prize from winning an award.

It's been surreal meeting the guys that I've heard and watched online. I've met all the Stern guys, podcasters, owners of the online stores that we buy mods from etc and took a bunch of pics with them.

Tickets for me cost 1500 with Qantas and a few grand in spending money. We are staying hotel which is located 3 mins away from the event.

If I was to do this again, I wouldn't change anything other than staying for a few more weeks. If anyone wants any tips or where we stayed then reach out to me or the other guys for information.

They love the Aussies and Macca's opening line was G'day I'm from Australia and I like this mod lol

If anyone can save 3K you should be able to do this trip and see this show.

@radirgyman I did play the game mate, it's very cool and I can see this machine being reproduced.

- Con

Hey Pete, awesome time here and took I my time to take it all in.

These guys who organised this show make it happen and pour everything into the show just so that we can enjoy it.

Everyone is super friendly and humble even when winning a prize from winning an award.

It's been surreal meeting the guys that I've heard and watched online. I've met all the Stern guys, podcasters, owners of the online stores that we buy mods from etc and took a bunch of pics with them.

Tickets for me cost 1500 with Qantas and a few grand in spending money. We are staying hotel which is located 3 mins away from the event.

If I was to do this again, I wouldn't change anything other than staying for a few more weeks. If anyone wants any tips or where we stayed then reach out to me or the other guys for information.

They love the Aussies and Macca's opening line was G'day I'm from Australia and I like this mod lol

If anyone can save 3K you should be able to do this trip and see this show.

@radirgyman I did play the game mate, it's very cool and I can see this machine being reproduced.

- Con

Nice report Con.

So was there any standout game you or macca played that blew your mind ?

Cheers Doug

Nice report Con.

So was there any standout game you or macca played that blew your mind ?

Cheers Doug

For Macca it's gotta be The Munsters because all I hear from him is this...The Munsters Translite is the bloody best I tells ya haha, wait I'll ask him now...he says his favourite game is The Munsters LE...suprise suprise lol

Just between you and me Doug, Macca has a man crush of Christopher Franchi so even he ever made a crap looking pin he would still buy it haha

For me it's a tuff decision, Alice Cooper was a game that stood out for me, why I hear you ask.

The shots on it, game play work well and having the owner stand next to me talking and explain on how to play the game made it so much more enjoyable.

Pins I didn't like was MBr, don't know why but I simply didn't connect with the game as it bored me.

I was also surprised on how much fun Munsters was actually, they had one LE on site and that was packed all the time, watching the people who played it always walked off with a smile.

- Con

For Macca it's gotta be The Munsters because all I hear from him is this...The Munsters Translite is the bloody best I tells ya haha, wait I'll ask him now...he says his favourite game is The Munsters LE...suprise suprise lol

Just between you and me Doug, Macca has a man crush of Christopher Franchi so even he ever made a crap looking pin he would still buy it haha

For me it's a tuff decision, Alice Cooper was a game that stood out for me, why I hear you ask.

The shots on it, game play work well and having the owner stand next to me talking and explain on how to play the game made it so much more enjoyable.

Pins I didn't like was MBr, don't know why but I simply didn't connect with the game as it bored me.

I was also surprised on how much fun Munsters was actually, they had one LE on site and that was packed all the time, watching the people who played it always walked off with a smile.

- Con

A Franchi man crush u say.......never. [emoji4][emoji4]

But hey peckerhead, even Sterns Mike Vinikour reckons the backglass is the best he's seen, and he's been in the industry for over 25yrs.

21dc0ca1f2eb234c0441f472355a7422.jpg

- Con

Its not worth asking Macca Con lol I knew what his byast opinion would be :lol but good to hear the game is a good player from both of you...looking forward to the LE.

Its pretty hard not to notice the man crush Macca has on Frenchi its bording on unhealthy :lol

I did not expect to hear you say Alice cooper Con ?? but good to see other manufacturers coming through.

What was the thoughts on Octoberfest ?

Cheers Doug

Texas Pinball Festival 2019

Looks like a great show and well worth the trip. I enjoyed Expo in 2016 so I can only imagine how good TPF is, plus it would be great to stay on after for a week or so to have a look around. Like you said Con it’s awesome wondering around seeing all these pinball legends. Are there that many games you can just walk up and play or is there a wait in the free play area? Will have to add this to the bucket list I think :)

Peter

Looks like a great show and well worth the trip. I enjoyed Expo in 2016 so I can only imagine how good TPF is, plus it would be great to stay on after for a week or so to have a look around. Like you said Con it’s awesome wondering around seeing all these pinball legends. Are there that many games you can just walk up and play or is there a wait in the free play area? Will have to add this to the bucket list I think :)

Peter

Book ya tickets asap as there are some great deals around now [emoji39]

Texas Pinball won the best Pinball expo for 2018 and this was much bigger and more fun so I can see them winning the TWIPY awards again.

Heaps of pins to choose from and play by walking right up to them, sure the new games are packed but generally we wait about 5 mins to play say a new Stern or a JJP game or even a AP pinball.

CGC wasn't as packed to my suprise as there was always a AFMr or a MBr free at times.

Me and Macca snuck in before it opened and dodged the security guards and took pics.

- Con