Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Texas Pinball Festival 2019

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas Pinball Festival 2019

Book ya tickets asap as there are some great deals around now [emoji39]

Texas Pinball won the best Pinball expo for 2018 and this was much bigger and more fun so I can see them winning the TWIPY awards again.

Heaps of pins to choose from and play by walking right up to them, sure the new games are packed but generally we wait about 5 mins to play say a new Stern or a JJP game or even a AP pinball.

CGC wasn't as packed to my suprise as there was always a AFMr or a MBr free at times.

Me and Macca snuck in before it opened and dodged the security guards and took pics.

- Con

I just booked a USA trip for October as I still owe the wife a trip there as she’s never been so I’ll probably be doing TPF 2021 [emoji50] but definitely something I want to do as I enjoyed expo so much. Very much appreciate the advice and tips [emoji106][emoji106]

I just booked a USA trip for October as I still owe the wife a trip there as she’s never been so I’ll probably be doing TPF 2021 [emoji50] but definitely something I want to do as I enjoyed expo so much. Very much appreciate the advice and tips [emoji106][emoji106]

Will you still be there in November, I went to this one a few years back, was pretty good. http://www.arcadecenter.com/

Having been to TPF 2018, jealous and wrapped to see other folks made the long trip to TPF 2019. It’s worth the effort,.. the streets are wide, the event is loud, and buzzing, and you really do get to meet some industry legends (me = Pinbot nutcase, meets Barry Oursler, = every penny worth it). Throw a side trip to Las Vegas and go to the Pinball Museum to really experience a large list of pins.

We’re thinking TPF 2020 or 2021 revisit,.. Can’t wait.:D

How soon Con. When and where are the best deals.

Before purchasing the plane tickets with Qantas I had @macca1010 do all the hard work with the plane ticket pricing as he had 45 pages of bookmarks with deals. Qantas had a nice special so we all jumped on it and we wanted to support the Aussie airliner.

I can see next years show being even bigger and better,staying another week just so that I can see Trump build his wall or something lol

We could start another thread a few months before next years event and have a heap of AA guys and girls fly over and represent Australia :)

Gotta keep the boss happy mate, then you can work ya magic and drop the hey wanna goto TPF 2020 with the guys and pray that she nods with a yes I do lol

The hotel that we stayed in was fantastic and we have dinner and breakie included.

- Con

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Cool beans

Just got a response about the Embassy Suites, already sold out :(

Hello Jason. Here is the hotel page on the TPF website:

https://texaspinball.com/tpf/hotel/

I believe the Embassy is sold out, but there are several overflow hotels in the area. I also know there are many cancellations at the Embassy leading up to the show so you could also check back with them from time to time. Many of our visitors from down under (Haggis Pinball) prefer to stay at an Air B & B.

Regards,

- - - Updated - - -

Just got a response about the Embassy Suites, already sold out :(

Hello Jason. Here is the hotel page on the TPF website:

https://texaspinball.com/tpf/hotel/

I believe the Embassy is sold out, but there are several overflow hotels in the area. I also know there are many cancellations at the Embassy leading up to the show so you could also check back with them from time to time. Many of our visitors from down under (Haggis Pinball) prefer to stay at an Air B & B.

Regards,

- - - Updated - - -

We stayed at the Drury Inn and it was great.

Only a couple of minutes walk to TPF and included light breakfast and dinners.