Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Texas Pinball Festival 2019

I will try and upload some clear ones lol

Cheers Pete, I drank so much water in the past few days because I know that I will be dehydrated so I am preparing my body for the shock effect.

We have a mate coming with us who has never been overseas and I told him there is free grog on the plane for international flyers, my mate is so excited however he still doesn't believe me that it's free lol

- Con

Yeah gotta love the free grog :) although our Virgin flight ran out 6 hrs in-not happy. Keep the thread going once there guys I’ll be following :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We snuck into the venue tonight as they are still setting up and took a pic of the what's on at TPF.

We pigged out at Hard Eight and now feel like fat pigs...

Tomorrow it starts, can't wait. I can see crap loads of arcades and pins already setup in the main area, this place is bloody huuuugeIMG_20190322_141609.thumb.jpeg.f90bd5ec5251b8d17c3de14489648229.jpegIMG_20190322_121804.thumb.jpeg.76c970050d6f3c7b82473084a2ac9dc4.jpeg

- Con

We snuck into the venue tonight as they are still setting up and took a pic of the what's on at TPF.

We pigged out at Hard Eight and now feel like fat pigs...

Tomorrow it starts, can't wait. I can see crap loads of arcades and pins already setup in the main area, this place is bloody huuuugehttps://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=144985https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=144986

- Con

Sh*t that looks good. So jealous. TPF is a must see event. Enjoy!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came home 1/2 cut tonight and reverse read this thread , didn't see before.

Awesome stuff lads ! Wish I was there to party.

Enjoy TPF, Have fun, Stay safe and keep posting the awesome pics.

:023: