Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Spectravideo 728 MSX1 computer

NLA - has bids on eBay now.

---

I’ve recently picked up an MSX2 machine, so no longer need my Spectravideo 728. This is an MSX1 computer, and includes a psu, joypad and a 3.5mm to cassette port adapter.

Works well, however the keyboard rom is a European one that does not match the keytops. This doesn’t impact usage beyond a couple of characters being in different locations.

$100 + post (Sendle will be $28 to any major metro area, or whatever AusPost will charge - is roughly a 5kg box with psu)

IMG_4791.thumb.JPG.98dab0ba2cd208ccd4538280bf7163d3.JPGIMG_4792.thumb.JPG.0653bbb6790bfe858c9b66b8401d207b.JPGIMG_4790.thumb.JPG.1323f2df065ce34babfea0db912336ac.JPG

Edited by darkjedi

So how does the computer recognise the phone or do you play it through whatever music player you have as a wave file and the computer picks that up? Sorry for the questions I thought it might have been a program you need to use because I have seen it done using another computer to play the wave files through

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade