Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CV - A quick lick and stick refurb

• Super Moderator

Recently got into my CV, and gave it a quick 'lick and stick'.. Polished the turd so to say. Very happy with the results.

I've had this machine now for a good 8 years or so. Originally bought it from @Wotto and it was in nice shape when I got it. Its been around the traps though, to the Pinball masters a couple of times, a few local meets etc and it was starting to show its age, so time to rub some glitter over it. A few before, during and after as it is now.

Not overly happy with the coin door.. Whilst its ok, the off the can colour doesn't really match the powder coating colour but I'll maybe do something with that over time. Got to say that the decals from @mrpinball are great - top quality product, with a really nice textured finish..

Anyway, short and sweet and a few pics for your perusal..

W.

AjfhETG.jpg

h8DRdFg.jpg

iBI2D5S.jpg

6JAl4Uo.jpg

Spdr2GN.jpg

9lUvxWB.jpg

ZNmcpYt.jpg

PHKlbkG.jpg

Spdr2GN.jpg

KOQmHIy.jpg

I like the purple powdercoat. Really suits the game IMO. The door colour looks close but maybe the wrong finish. It looks satin/matte? whay about giving it a coat of clear if you haven't done already and see what it looks like.

Edit, The crazy carpet is excellent:)

Recently got into my CV, and gave it a quick 'lick and stick'.. Polished the turd so to say. Very happy with the results.

I've had this machine now for a good 8 years or so. Originally bought it from @Wotto and it was in nice shape when I got it. Its been around the traps though, to the Pinball masters a couple of times, a few local meets etc and it was starting to show its age, so time to rub some glitter over it. A few before, during and after as it is now.

Not overly happy with the coin door.. Whilst its ok, the off the can colour doesn't really match the powder coating colour but I'll maybe do something with that over time. Got to say that the decals from @mrpinball are great - top quality product, with a really nice textured finish..

Anyway, short and sweet and a few pics for your perusal..

W.

I like the AFM with Black Door, in the backround, the powdercoated door might be a bit much

Otherwise Looks Fantastic

Edited by Michi
Removed quoted images

• 4 weeks later...